• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    You got it!

I'll be uploading both of them in June.
    thanks boss

Comment

What a performance by Beiranvand at the 2018 World Cup. So composed and confident in a high stakes situation.

I had also forgotten about the Beiro vs. Costa scenario in the Spain match. I thought it was cool so I included it in the video. Thought it was hilarious and cute how Karim grabbed Costa and defended Beiro after he stepped on him lol. Apparently Costa was saying all kinds of nasty stuff to our boys. Like "k** nanat" and other profanity in Farsi Alireza juked Costa afterwards which made it funnier.

Beiro came through for us and did a great job in this competition. What a guy!

Alireza Beiranvand | 2018 FIFA World Cup (Highlights)

Last edited by teammelli91; 06-02-2022, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        Hmm Iran vs Algeria?

If thats been done I give my vote to someone else lol i cant come up with anything.
        thx again
        Throwback: Iran vs. Algeria (March 2018, Friendly Match)

Comment

Throwback: Iran vs. Algeria (March 2018, Friendly Match)
          wow thats some awsome editing and music choice for this video.

Kept it exhiting all the way for 7,5 minutes, felt like a 3 minute video and great intro!

Awsome vid and a great game aswell. Thanks a lot teammelli91 jan!
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            wow thats some awsome editing and music choice for this video.

Kept it exhiting all the way for 7,5 minutes, felt like a 3 minute video and great intro!

Awsome vid and a great game aswell. Thanks a lot teammelli91 jan!
            Thanks man, means a lot. I tried to find a better quality video but this was the best I could find from the links you sent me. Glad you liked it

Comment

Thanks man, means a lot. I tried to find a better quality video but this was the best I could find from the links you sent me. Glad you liked it
              Thanks for creating it man, I actually did not realize at the time for how much action this game had. Hoping for another good match this weekend (if it won't get cancelled, I have PTSD now from coming to Canada to watch the game versus Iran )
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                Thanks for creating it man, I actually did not realize at the time for how much action this game had. Hoping for another good match this weekend (if it won't get cancelled, I have PTSD now from coming to Canada to watch the game versus Iran )
                No problem man

I didn’t either! I never watched the full match when it happened, only the extended highlights. So it was interesting watching it in its entirety. Algeria played well and had many chances on our goal. We were definitely put under pressure after we were up 2-0. It was a good test given we were going to open against Morocco. But ultimately we were the better side.

It was also cool/kind of sad seeing Jahanbakhsh in one of the most fit and in form stages of his football career. He was also inexperienced compared to now. Mahrez too. Now Mahrez has surpassed his old self and is a lot better. So is Algeria. I think it came down to luck with Algeria not qualifying to Qatar 2022. They weren’t doing bad.

I’m looking forward to seeing how they do vs. this Team Melli and hope they put their strongest players on the pitch. Also hope it doesn’t get cancelled.

Comment

No problem man

I didn’t either! I never watched the full match when it happened, only the extended highlights. So it was interesting watching it in its entirety. Algeria played well and had many chances on our goal. We were definitely put under pressure after we were up 2-0. It was a good test given we were going to open against Morocco. But ultimately we were the better side.

It was also cool/kind of sad seeing Jahanbakhsh in one of the most fit and in form stages of his football career. He was also inexperienced compared to now. Mahrez too. Now Mahrez has surpassed his old self and is a lot better. So is Algeria. I think it came down to luck with Algeria not qualifying to Qatar 2022. They weren’t doing bad.

I’m looking forward to seeing how they do vs. this Team Melli and hope they put their strongest players on the pitch. Also hope it doesn’t get cancelled.
                  It was weird seeing Taremi and Jahanbax with different numbers, Mehdi wearing #17 and Jahanbax wearing #18.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    It was weird seeing Taremi and Jahanbax with different numbers, Mehdi wearing #17 and Jahanbax wearing #18.
                    Lol I know right. When I was taking notes for Iran/Nigeria match, it was even weirder. Jahanbakhsh wore #9. Dude looked like he just graduated high school 20 year old speedy talent subbed in for Dejagah. He was on the pitch for 7-8 minutes and when he got in he was hungry to make some impact.

Watching Iran vs. Nigeria again was weird. But in a way it was also therapeutic knowing that at least we’re miles ahead in terms of quality and talent. Despite the same shortcomings we face today.

Comment

Any new videos?
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                        Any new videos?
                        I'm going to put up a new upload tomorrow

Thanks for your support!

Comment

I'm going to put up a new upload tomorrow

Thanks for your support!

Miss ya!
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami | Iran vs. Algeria (Highlights)

Comment

whar a great video! and what a greaet display of Moharrami.. the best news we got from that game is probably this Moharrami video..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Aref Aghasi | Iran vs. Algeria (Highlights)

Comment

Working...
                                X