No announcement yet.

teammelli91 (Videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classics: A.C. Milan vs. Inter Milan | Serie A (2006-07)

Comment

Mehdi Taremi | 2018 FIFA World Cup (Highlights)

Comment

Sardar Azmoun vs. SpVgg Greuther Fürth (Highlights) | 2021-22 Bundesliga

Comment

I was 6 years old, living in Iran when this match happened. I watched it with my dad and sister. I don't remember much from the match except for the goals scored by Australia and Iran. I remember being annoyed at the dude who ripped our net, and how my dad's mood went from being bummed out to jumping for joy in under 45 minutes.

After the match we drove to pick up my mom from college. On our way to and back from her university the streets had erupted into madness, a chaos of joy. Cars honking their horns, some of them speeding, flags waving outside of car windows, random people who don't even know each other hugging as though they're cousins or best friends. I had never seen anything like that before in my life. It was amazing. I had also not seen that many mustaches lol. It was rare to see someone without one I vaguely remember watching the 1996 Asian Cup. Sitting in front of the tv with colored pencils and drawing our football players. That's when I became a fan of Team Melli. I had this Khodadad Azizi towel with a cartoon of him on it, and the white 1996 Asian Cup jersey. Not sure where they are or that if I still even have them.

I hadn't watched this match in its entirety before, only 8–10-minute highlights. When I watched it last week for the edit, it amazed me how many times Australia could've scored and how quickly the result flipped in our favor after that hooligan ripped our net. The fact that we couldn't make decent plays to save our tail in both halves (but especially in the first half). We were very disorganized as a team. Ahmadreza Abedzadeh, man, he must've been one of the calmest players on our team that day. Smiling, chewing his gum, making saves with one hand. He had a few moments of scare and errors. But he was so calm, composed and collected compared to others. It's crazy given the importance and atmosphere of this match. Abedzadeh was a great leader on this day.

Anyway, I hope ya'll enjoy this week's Team Melli Throwback!

Throwback: Iran vs. Australia (1998 WCQ)

Last edited by teammelli91; 05-11-2022, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Hi friends!

I'm going to take 2 requests from whoever posts here first. 2 requests to edit highlights of 2 Iran matches from the past.

It can be any match that I haven't done yet. The full match should be up somewhere available online (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.), or if you have the full match that works too.

Whoever posts their request first will get their wish, and they'll be uploaded in June

Cheers!
            Last edited by teammelli91; 05-13-2022, 11:19 PM.

Comment

iran vs chile
              or
              iran lebanon 2-1 win in last second would also be cool
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                iran vs chile
                or
                iran lebanon 2-1 win in last second would also be cool
                Iran vs. Chile I’ve done

Unless you mean the one from decades ago? Iran 2-1 Lebanon is doable, gotta find the full match online.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Iran vs. Chile I’ve done
                  Unless you mean the one from decades ago? Iran 2-1 Lebanon is doable, gotta find the full match online.
                  thx bro, lol dont recall we have played them before. i look forward to the lebanon video.
                  btw, here is a suggestion just for fun..
                  a highlightvideo
                  with CQ vs Mr Choi
                  Mortal Combat Style
                  with this as soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQryt_NU2Y
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

thx bro, lol dont recall we have played them before. i look forward to the lebanon video.
                    btw, here is a suggestion just for fun..
                    a highlightvideo
                    with CQ vs Mr Choi
                    Mortal Combat Style
                    with this as soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQryt_NU2Y
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
                    Hey bro, I hate to ask you to pick another game. But could you pick a match from 4-5 years ago and or before that? The Iran vs. Lebanon match is fairly recent

Lol that would make for a badass edit! I'll think about it

Comment

Who remembers this guy? Ali Daei's good friend and teammate while he was at Bayern Munich. Lothar has also visited Iran in the past and is a fan of our country/our football. I think he's one of the most versatile central midfielders to play the game in the last 50 years.

Legends of the Game: Lothar Matthäus

Comment

Hey bro, I hate to ask you to pick another game. But could you pick a match from 4-5 years ago and or before that? The Iran vs. Lebanon match is fairly recent

Lol that would make for a badass edit! I'll think about it
                        Hmm Iran vs Algeria?

If thats been done I give my vote to someone else lol i cant come up with anything.
                        thx again
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hmm Iran vs Algeria?
                          If thats been done I give my vote to someone else lol i cant come up with anything.
                          thx again
                          Okay! I'll do a throwback video for the Algeria match.

I'm assuming you mean the one from 2018 and not from 1991(?).

That's 1/2 requests. I still have 1 more request left if anyone wants a throwback video. Let me know soon!

Comment

Okay! I'll do a throwback video for the Algeria match.

I'm assuming you mean the one from 2018 and not from 1991(?).

That's 1/2 requests. I still have 1 more request left if anyone wants a throwback video. Let me know soon!
                            iran vs nigeria

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                              iran vs nigeria
                              You got it!

I'll be uploading both of them in June.

Comment

Amir Abedzadeh (Highlights) | SD Ponferradina 2021-22 La Liga 2

Comment

Working...
                                X