teammelli91 (Videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear friends,

I just want to give you a heads up that the next video I’m uploading this week may, MAY, be triggering to some folks. Most specifically our 8-0’er, 6-0’er and maybe even 3-0’er brothers/sisters. I also want to clarify that there’s no racism, there’s just some emphasis on a certain rivalry and I wanted to make a video about it.

Why? Because this victory was beyond sweet.
    Last edited by teammelli91; 06-08-2021, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun vs. Bahrain (2022 WCQ) | "We Respond to Them on the Field"

Comment

Afarin, , enjoyed it!

Need a come on rockoooo , Rocky , Team Melli mix up for the Iraq game
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

^ Thanks a lot Pajam Jan

Comment

Vahid Amiri vs. Bahrain (Highlights) | 2022 World Cup Qualifiers

Comment

Omid Noorafkan as Left Back vs. Iraq (Highlights) | 2022 World Cup Qualifiers

Comment

Sardar Azmoun | 2018 FIFA World Cup (Highlights)

Comment

Legends of the Game: Hugo Sánchez

Comment

Throwback: Iran vs. USA (1998 FIFA World Cup)

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      Thanks for the video but please do not stretch the picture to fill the entire screen. This game was filmed when the aspect ratio of TVs and broadcasts was 4:3. By stretching the picture everything is distorted. This should have black bars on the sides for everything to look normal and not distorted.

Comment

gret video, i had forgottet how gret that daei assist was, usualy its just cut from when the pass goas off his foot. 1998, time goes fast 2028, in 6 years its been 30 years ago. next year its 25 years.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                          Thanks for the video but please do not stretch the picture to fill the entire screen. This game was filmed when the aspect ratio of TVs and broadcasts was 4:3. By stretching the picture everything is distorted. This should have black bars on the sides for everything to look normal and not distorted.
                          I appreciate the advice bro! I know what you mean, but this is my style for editing

Comment

I also looked for a download of the whole match (Iran vs. USA) but unfortunately there is none out there

If someone puts it up I'll do an extended edit of the game. I had to do with what I had and make the best of it. I think it turned out alright. But if I had the whole match it would have been better.

Comment

I had hoped to get my hands on the full match so I could do Alireza justice for his spectacular performance against Iraq. I searched everywhere, but unfortunately I couldn't even find one link to download. Luckily, and because Jahanbakhsh is a gem of a footballer, most of the highlights include him anyway

I know I sound like a broken record, but what a classy player. Both on and off the field. A true professional of the sport. It's also nice to see him happy and in his element. He looks comfortable, confident and free (from Brighton's dungeon ).

That "3" him and Karim were throwing up means that Qatar 2022 will be their 3rd WC. He has gained so much knowledge and experience in the 9 years he's been a part of Team Melli. Jahanbakhsh is going to be a very important asset for us going into this tournament.

And last but not least,

Iranian Women Fans of Team Melli

They deserved this and so much more!

Captain Jahanbakhsh Leads Iran to Qatar 2022 | Iran vs. Iraq (Highlights)

Comment

Vahid Amiri vs. Bahrain (Highlights) | 2022 World Cup Qualifiers

I wish we could clone Amiri to have many like him. Amazing physic and spirit.

Comment

Working...
                                X