Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teammelli91 (Videos)

Hey guys, I'm back video editing again. It had been a while

Also, instead of opening individual threads for my videos I will just post them here by updating this thread.

Here's the newest one:

Saeed Ezatolahi - FC Amkar Perm & Iran

Last edited by teammelli91; 12-03-2017, 02:30 AM.

There was a video that you may have made. It was of the Iran Argentina game and was in HD, with closeups and slow-mo and some awesome music set to it. Was that yours? If not, do you have a link to whoever's it was?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      There was a video that you may have made. It was of the Iran Argentina game and was in HD, with closeups and slow-mo and some awesome music set to it. Was that yours? If not, do you have a link to whoever's it was?
      I remember I made a video of the highlights of that match but YouTube took it off due to copyright.

But I think what you’re talking about is the one that came out right after the match? If so, no I didn’t edit that video. I think you’re talking about the highlights Radio Javan put up, with the music by Mohsen Chavoshi.

This one maybe?:

https://www.facebook.com/radiojavan/...2516071149920/

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        I remember I made a video of the highlights of that match but YouTube took it off due to copyright.

But I think what you’re talking about is the one that came out right after the match? If so, no I didn’t edit that video. I think you’re talking about the highlights Radio Javan put up, with the music by Mohsen Chavoshi.

This one maybe?:

https://www.facebook.com/radiojavan/...2516071149920/
        No it wasn't this. The song had no words and was like a battle song.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

No it wasn't this. The song had no words and was like a battle song.
          This one?

https://youtu.be/Y6SMIUao0G4

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            It's definitely that one.. I think I rewatch that video at least once a week

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              No, not that one. This one was almost entirely in slow motion and closeups and the song wasn't an upbeat one. It was posted on PFDC before but I'm afraid it may have been taken down by youtube.

Comment

Hey guys,

I just wanted to make an update. I’m currently working on a few video projects that I’ll be sharing here soon. I wanted to let you know that I have an Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and most recently created a Facebook page where I’ll be posting my videos as well as on this thread (@teammelli91 on all social media platforms). So if you’re interested in supporting a fellow PFDC friend, hit that like button and follow me on Facebook!

Here’s the link:

https://m.facebook.com/teammelli91/

Also, if you have any requests for specific videos that you want, let me know in this thread and I’ll do my best and create them for you. My semester at my university came to an end so I have more free time to video edit. Thanks!

Comment

No, not that one. This one was almost entirely in slow motion and closeups and the song wasn't an upbeat one. It was posted on PFDC before but I'm afraid it may have been taken down by youtube.
                  This one?

https://vimeo.com/100593784

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    No although this was also very good. What gave it away that it wasn't the same was the bits of English commentary in it. The other one had none.

Comment

Thank you so much, I love it.

Comment

Iran's Carlos Queiroz

We don't deserve this man..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          Iran's Carlos Queiroz

We don't deserve this man..
                          Great video thanks for your effort man. But it is kind a sad to see how much he aged in Iran, being in that position isn’t everybodys job dealing with tons of bullshit and lies... He definitely deserves the money he gets nooshe joonesh. VIVA CQ VIVA TEAM MELLI.
                          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun: Rubin Kazan 2017-18 (1st Half Season Highlights)

Comment

2018 FIFA World Cup (Group B) - Iran

The Golden Generation is here.

Comment

Working...
                              X