No announcement yet.

Group B - Iran, Spain, Portugal, Morocco Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some fans some of you guys are!! đŸ˜© You should start dealing with your inferiority complex problem pals. very amusing indeed. Drag out bullshit stat on some sorry ass players To prove a point where our players for various non football related reasons haven’t been able to play for such clubs yet! We will make a lasting impact on Morocco, Spain and Portugal........

Go TM

Comment

Most of their players are first or second-generation European-born which means that they came through the best youth development systems in the world. It doesn't matter whether they are starters or bench-warmers in their respective clubs. Imagine having 15 Dejagahs, Guccis, and Ghoddoses in TM. That's the difference in quality that everyone is talking about.

One-on-one, they have more top-quality players than we do. But, of course, that doesn't mean that they are the favorites against us. We have the ability to beat them as a team.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
        Most of their players are first or second-generation European-born which means that they came through the best youth development systems in the world. It doesn't matter whether they are starters or bench-warmers in their respective clubs. Imagine having 15 Dejagahs, Guccis, and Ghoddoses in TM. That's the difference in quality that everyone is talking about.

One-on-one, they have more top-quality players than we do. But, of course, that doesn't mean that they are the favorites against us. We have the ability to beat them as a team.
        i dont buy it, if it come down to experience in world cup we have it, if it come down to coach we have, and even players, the only thing which they might have is if we panic, cause we will be fit and ready for the game just like the nigeria game where we grind a draw.i am sure CQ has men monitering morroco and all its players , the biggest thing we have is our coach, which morroco dont have.

Comment

PES Simulation of our opening match against Morocco w/ commentary

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post

PES Simulation of our opening match against Morocco w/ commentary
            1st. Milmo has bleached hair
            2nd Shojaei and Teymourian will be at WC confirmed
            3rd If either Milmo doesnt bleach his hair or Shojaei/Teymourian do not play the results of this match is garbage
            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
              After hearing what Ali Daei said i am getting afraid a bit and what he said about Morocco. But on the otherside we become a stronger football and have Sardar Azmoun the new Messi
              Azmoun is not the new Messi, He even said it himself. PLEASE Stop with this irrelevant nickname already. It makes us look stupid in front of the world.

Comment

I just got major anxiety thinking about Beiranvand in goal at the World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
                  I just got major anxiety thinking about Beiranvand in goal at the World Cup
                  Yeah. Going to the world cup to play against Spain and Portugal with the nokhteh zaf being your goalkeeper of all positions is not the most enjoyable prospect.
                  Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

I honestly never liked Beiranvand. He's overrated af imo. He has good throws, but his actual keeping isn't that good, he just looks good cause of our defense. I rate Haghighi, Mazaheri, and even Makani as better than him. As for Abedzadeh, I haven't seen enough of him to judge

Comment

Do you know who else is clearly better than Team Melli on paper? South Korea. Does anybody here think they're unbeatable for Team Melli?

Is Morocco a good team? Yes.

Do they have better club players than Team Melli? Sure.

Can Team Melli beat Morocco? Absolutely.

It won't be easy. They're a good team that deserves our respect. But it doesn't mean we should cower in their presence just because they have players in Madrid and Juve.

After all, if the beautiful game were only played on paper, we should just hand the trophy to the team with the best club players and cancel the tournament.

We will always have two things to our advantage: gheirat and King Carlos.

Comment

The Only 2 moroccon players I know of is Watfords Ambrabat and Southamptons Boufal both of them mostly warm the bench. Ambrabat is Ă„t best average and Boufal is awful.

Comment

Spanish Website analysis of Group B:
                          Iran, a wolf in sheep's clothing

The Asian team seems, at first glance, the Cinderella of the group. No news arrives of the Iranian football to the European headers and the great public ignores the level of their selection. A quick look at their qualifying phase and their game profile allows us to verify that we are facing a group that is not as weak as it is believed. 32 in the FIFA ranking, Iran was the first Asian team to get its seat for the flight to Russia after completing a practically perfect classification. Six wins, four draws and 1,152 minutes without conceding a goal. Carlos Queiroz will play his third consecutive world championship in front of a team that bases its strength on annulling the spaces to his rival and take advantage of the slightest mistake to go out on the counterattack and destroy the spaces given by his rival. His franchise player, Sardar Azmoun, striker of the Russian Rubin Kazan.
                          https://agdeportes.com/espana-sudara-para-pasar/

Comment

^ Didn't that bastard Netanyahu use that saying against Rohani before? I could be mistaken. That “Rohani is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.”

Anyways, not trying to get political here. And I actually like that saying. I like our team being dubbed as the wolf in sheep’s clothing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                              The Only 2 moroccon players I know of is Watfords Ambrabat and Southamptons Boufal both of them mostly warm the bench. Ambrabat is Ă„t best average and Boufal is awful.
                              Just because they warm the bench or aren't hot for
                              Their club team doesn't mean they aren't dangerous for their country. Prime example is azmoun. They
                              Probably look at him and think the same exact thing-can't score in Russian league and doesn't start every game

Comment

Morocco's upcoming games according to FIFA match centre, does anyone know if these are part of a tournament or only friendly matches?

Sunday 14/01/2018, Casablanca, Morocco vs Mauritania
                                Monday 22/01/2018, Casablanca, Morocco vs Sudan

Comment

Working...
                                X