No announcement yet.

Group B - Iran, Spain, Portugal, Morocco Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all comes back to some Irani dallal who may even be here at the forum whose job is to transfer players and make money. Taremi's second mistake....The guy should have made friends with Azmoon Jahanbaksh and others and should have looked at the mistake Dejagah made going to the other side of Persian Gulf

Comment

you are right about ability to negotiate , but barjaam!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jadou View Post
        El Kaabi will probably take place of Bencharki if he go to Hilal, i seriously think he will end accept, he comes from very modest family and this deal can save his family, i doubt his family let him wait better offer or wait until after Russia without being sure he can get better later or even if he can make it and go to Russia or get injuried...or... that's pity but... it's life.
        is that your new promising young U23 star with questionable age and vague background/nationality ???

he used to play for our omid TM too for a couple of decades or so..! hadnt seen him around for few years now, was wondering where could he be..!!??

feisty, lil feller though ... i tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          is that your new promising young U23 star with questionable age and vague background/nationality ???

he used to play for our omid TM too for a couple of decades or so..! hadnt seen him around for few years now, was wondering where could he be..!!??

feisty, lil feller though ... i tell ya
          Morocco never had great strikers, moroccan team always play good, can dominate matches but can end lose stupidly, record of goals for national team is from 70ies,42goals for 1976 Africa golden Ball, Ahmed Farass, the second is 25goals... record of championchip is from 1981 for Mohammed Boussati 25 goals, in 80ies there was one who reached 18/19 i think, else than that ,maximum always turn around 12/16 in 30 matches!

El Kaabi is not what i can call new promising, he is 24years old, it's his first year in "Botola pro1", our premier league, he scored 15M/7G!! till now maybe because his team is average team,but what he is doing in that AF championship is impressive and "promising and can help him step up to higher level.. some turkish and european teams already on him.

Bencharki was maybe more Promising but in my eyes he is more winger or 9.5 than true forward, anyway deal made yesterday ,he gone to Al Hilal,saudi Arabia for 5millions for the team and 3 for him!

another younger than both of that two, is Azaro 21y old, he moved to El Ahly, egypt, he is their best striker actually and hmm he play very good, very fast, strong...make big pressures on defenses and all.., scored in all the 5 competitions they played in till now (16goals i think!) with 9goals/15matchs in championship till now but in my eyes, he still miss too much, especially easy goals but he is the real promising, not sure H.R will call him again but i hope at least as sub.

the best Moroccan striker for me is Hamadallah 27y old(al Rayyan, Qatar), he played 15Matches/15Goals in moroccan Botola then moved to norway in mid of championship,played 35M/20G in norway championship and cup, moved to china 37M/31G , moved to Qatar 32M/28G, still in Qatar with another team, 10M/8G till now but he is not lucky with national teams i think,he never had serious chance, maybe his personality?!! dunno but he is always calm,never made problems so ..??!!.
          for national teams U23 16M/8G before 2012, after 2012 team A and B 16M/8G, he is not called now 2/3 years i think, he very rarely played in first XI, his goals comes mostly as sub, no matter how much he scores never had chance to show more. but in my knowledge he is only moroccan striker that is always over 60% rate matches/goals, all others are under 40%, he could move easy to premier league after norway but china comes with big offer and after.. Qatar with big offer,now he is too expensive and too old to move to europ i think and H.R is blind about middle-east football.

that 3 strikers are born and grow up in Morocco so no nationality problem hehehe, we don't have debate about nationality, what matter is the coach be fair and really choose the best no matter where they born, the debate we sometimes have is more about coaches choices, why sometimes they choose the one born outside and not the one born inside when for us level can be similar or maybe wrongly think the local born is better!! but what matter really is he is from Moroccan parents, and coach be fair, just for info, Morocco give very rarelly nationality, all players who play for Morocco have moroccan parents who can prove that with official documents and ages are true too. problem about age is with subsahara countries.

El arabi is the one who have all chances with national team but always disapointed, actually he score a lot in Qatar even scored 6 in one game, he is actually 10M/19G i think but all hope,he will not be called, we consider Qatar championship kind of ramadan tournaments we can have here with friends

i think El KAABI if he confirms next matches, and is called by H.R for march/june matches and confirm , i will be happy because to be honest i don't care about striker who will play actually, all are not satisfying, different styles but they all agree on not be being efficient in front of goalkeepers no matter how much they can be good with ball or without ball! teh little isee from El Kaabi is he is excellent with left foot, good with right and head, i think he got 7/8 tries/2matchs, scored 5, it's incredible but true actually for me!! cross fingers.. .touch wood....

Comment

^ sorry Jadou
            my last post was just a lame joke attempt about our now retired, long-time TM right-back Hossain KAABI, who was often suspected and made mockery off in this forum for Faking his real age ..!!

ps
            thank you for providing us with the inside scoop on your team and players here ..!!

hopefully we would witness an exciting match between our countries in our WC opener and hope the most deserving team take full points from that game, hence stand some realistic chance of progressing outa of the group stage..!
            TBH im more hopeful of a win for TM, deserving or not

Comment

well TM's situation is different to Morocco's. Unlike Morocco, the majority ( all except Ashkan, Gucci, Saman ) were born/grew up in europe, whereas most of morocco's team grew up in europe and played in european academies. We dont have a luxury of telling people they cant go to Persian Gulf Leagues, because our own league isnt much better
              (in terms of talent, yes, but in terms of coaching, organization, etc, no) and it is very difficult for our players to transfer to europe from iran for a variety of reasons, mainly out of their control ( contracts, iranian clubs asking for too much $, problems transferring money).

Comment

^ sorry Jadou
                my last post was just a lame joke attempt about our now retired, long-time TM right-back Hossain KAABI, who was often suspected and made mockery off in this forum for Faking his real age ..!!

ps
                thank you for providing us with the inside scoop on your team and players here ..!!

hopefully we would witness an exciting match between our countries in our WC opener and hope the most deserving team take full points from that game, hence stand some realistic chance of progressing outa of the group stage..!
                TBH im more hopeful of a win for TM, deserving or not
                To honest, for me i hope Morocco get the match points of course but i don't care they play well or bad, what matter really more for me is they make it to the next round, if they can't, i will want Iran do but it will be perfect if Iran and Morocco make it to next round and andalusians get back home .

i had enough watched games we play good then lose, now i want them win official matchs by playing bad even on purpose :d, they can show and play good in friendly matchs.
                by the way that Africa local players count for FIFA ranking so i think it's possible Morocco(39) reach Iran(34) in next month or March ranking,hopefully they can get to our best ranking, it was 13 in 1998 if i remember.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  well TM's situation is different to Morocco's. Unlike Morocco, the majority ( all except Ashkan, Gucci, Saman ) were born/grew up in europe, whereas most of morocco's team grew up in europe and played in european academies. We dont have a luxury of telling people they cant go to Persian Gulf Leagues, because our own league isnt much better
                  (in terms of talent, yes, but in terms of coaching, organization, etc, no) and it is very difficult for our players to transfer to europe from iran for a variety of reasons, mainly out of their control ( contracts, iranian clubs asking for too much $, problems transferring money).
                  i understand Iran and their players situation and i hope things will change soon for the better and better for iran and iranians in all fields, for their quality of life first as i hope for my own country, always better and better, after all football is just .. football, a game...,

About europ born players for Morocco things started change from this century,before "Bosman law" that makes all european players not foreigners in all europ, we used export more players to europ and all players in national team were born in Morocco, from end of 90ies to begining of 21 century, still locals was majority but last years all changed , Moroccans born abroad becomes majority, but i don't think this will stay for long time, with the work and programs the Federation started i think, it will be balance between local born and foreign born for next world cups, if not 2022, it will be for 2026 ahh hopefully it will be hosted in Morocco, it can help the country to develop.. faster in all fields hmmm i doubt we beat "USA/Canada/Mexico" but who knows? hopefully Trump can eliminate his own country with his racism..

Comment

For both Iran and Morroco winning the first match is the whole WC

Any other miracle after that like beating or drawing Portugal and Spain is extra cherry on top and a chance to qualify for the second round

but Nothing else matters if one of them loose the first game

Comment

For Iran it is so evident what CQ wants and cares , a win vs. Morocco.

Look at how many North African teams we are going to play friendlies with to get ready for Morocco , Libya , Algeria , Tunisia and I also heard even Egypt.

So for CQ the most important thing he cares about is to beat Morroco and thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadou View Post
                        what matter really more for me is they make it to the next round, if they can't, i will want Iran do but it will be perfect if Iran and Morocco make it to next round and andalusians get back home .
                        few weeks prior to WC Draw, my brother wanted to take a European vacation/trip with his son during his school christmas break, so he ask me for ideas of where he should travel..!!? both mostly wanted to avoid cold weather, so i suggested to him to go to Spain and then drive to Portugal (as many here in PFDC had chosen those EU countries as their favorites..!!)
                        so my brother was like " yea, great idea and then im gonna take the ferry and go to Morocco, cause i really dig their food and people ive met from there"
                        its bizarre how a couple of weeks after that TM got drawn with all 3 countries he was set to vacation to for Xmas..!!
                        i told him im giving him some poison take along with to football training centers kitchen of all 3 nations..!
                        anyways, he is back now and said he visited casablanca and Marrakesh & both had a great time ...!
                        and he said everywhere he went in Morocco introducing himself as Iranian, everybody would tell him the Bold "Enshalah both IRAN n Morocco make it outa of the group"

Comment

I have had many Morracan friends in the past 25 years and my impression of all of them has been wonderful
                          No matter if they were Arab or Berber, from Marakesh or Casablanca
                          Very friendly and warm hearted people and they like us Iranians very much
                          I too hope we both make it to the second round but I know it’s a very unlikely dream

Comment

few weeks prior to WC Draw, my brother wanted to take a European vacation/trip with his son during his school christmas break, so he ask me for ideas of where he should travel..!!? both mostly wanted to avoid cold weather, so i suggested to him to go to Spain and then drive to Portugal (as many here in PFDC had chosen those EU countries as their favorites..!!)
                            so my brother was like " yea, great idea and then im gonna take the ferry and go to Morocco, cause i really dig their food and people ive met from there"
                            its bizarre how a couple of weeks after that TM got drawn with all 3 countries he was set to vacation to for Xmas..!!
                            i told him im giving him some poison take along with to football training centers kitchen of all 3 nations..!
                            anyways, he is back now and said he visited casablanca and Marrakesh & both had a great time ...!
                            and he said everywhere he went in Morocco introducing himself as Iranian, everybody would tell him the Bold "Enshalah both IRAN n Morocco make it outa of the group"
                            This made me realize that all three countries are neighbours. Wierd how I hadn't thought of that before.

Comment

I have been following Morocco in African Cup of Nation.

Morocco looks like a strong team although after 3 games against lower rated teams in group stage it is hard to say they have really been tested.

From what I can see so far, they seem to be rely on their good physique, height advantage, aerial abilities, quick passing and ability to penetrate into 18 yards.

One can actually draw many similarities between how Morocco and Iran play specially in exploring the flanks and throwing long balls into the 6 yard box.

It is going to be a very close game with Morocco, but beating them is not all that out of reach.

Comment

If Iran and Morocco make it out of the group instead of Spain and Portugal, it will be the top 3 biggest upsets in the history of the WC!
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X