TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

with the actual form of the players:

-------------Ansarifard-----------------
        -Taremi----Ghoddos----Jahanbakhsh-
        ---------Hajsafi------Ebrahimi---------
        -Mohammadi-PAG-Hosseini-Ghafouri-
        --------------Goalkeeper---------------

Unsure between Beirvand, Hosseini and Mazaheri (played good last matches). Prefer Hosseini or Mazaheri right now...
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Guys... please you have to stop with Rahmati, it's become hilarious! The guy has become the backup goalie for Esteghlal. He played 1 game in the last few months! There is NO WAY he's going to be on TM. Don't forget his bad behavior and how CQ barred him from the team!

Comment

Can someone give those like me who don't follow PGL an update as to the current form of O. Ebrahimi, A. Abdollahzadeh and A. Karimi? I see the former is making people's teams so presumably he's doing well in ACL and league but i'm most interested about my boy Abdollahzadeh.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun20 View Post
                  Shojaei at CDM?

Comment

Its a good line-up.

I haven't seen young Abedzadeh in action, so I cannot comment, but the rest of the line up looks good.
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

As dreamy as it looks it wouldn't really work...

Shojaei playing CDM is a nightmare, and Dejagah really isn't fit enough to go down the wings on the left side.

I hate to say it, but Ghoddos might not start for TM

Instead, CQ is likely gonna start Taremi at LW (which isn't a bad idea coming from a former Taremi hater) and Dejagah at CAM (doesn't deserve to start what so ever, coming from a huge dejagah fan)

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

No Idea for TM!

Comment

What about Reza Ghoochannejhad? Azmoun I would also put

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              As dreamy as it looks it wouldn't really work...

Shojaei playing CDM is a nightmare, and Dejagah really isn't fit enough to go down the wings on the left side.

I hate to say it, but Ghoddos might not start for TM

Instead, CQ is likely gonna start Taremi at LW (which isn't a bad idea coming from a former Taremi hater) and Dejagah at CAM (doesn't deserve to start what so ever, coming from a huge dejagah fan)
                              On top of Shojaei being defensively too weak/not a hustler to play CDM.., Hajsafi isn't the prototype big strong CDM either. Our whole midfield would be overrun with Dejagah not being fully fit anymore. Shojaei can only been put in that role if Kante was playing instead of Hajsafi and Dejagah was 26 years old again and preferably Ghoddos more involved defensively ..

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                                Ghoddos is Good but his lack of defensive contrribution worrie me. A Taremi in form is worldclass in my opinion and more physical I'm a big fan of him.
                                True even though I dislike him for what he did to PP but this guy is one of the best Iran produced. Smart in getting penalties and deadly on attack.
                                sigpic
                                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                                IRAN
                                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Working...
                                X