• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lineup.png

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
        I think we need Taremi instead of Amiri seeing as we need to win this game.

Comment

We absolutely need to play with two Fowards against a team like Morocco. We need the goal difference, plus I don't think Morocco is defensively as good as they seem on paper.

Start Karim and Kaveh, bring in Sardar for Karim in the 2nd half.

Comment

The way Jahanbakhsh, Kaveh, Ghoddos, Ansarifard are playing, there is a possibility that Dejagah does not get a chance to start. Sardar better pick it up or else he might not get a shot at starting also.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              We absolutely need to play with two Fowards against a team like Morocco. We need the goal difference, plus I don't think Morocco is defensively as good as they seem on paper.

Start Karim and Kaveh, bring in Sardar for Karim in the 2nd half.
              Azmoun will start I can bet anyone that

Comment

https://www.buildlineup.com/shared/5...d5dd25d4d286b6
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

You forgot to name your players

Comment

https://www.buildlineup.com/shared/5...d5dd25d4d286c5

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I think we need Taremi instead of Amiri seeing as we need to win this game.
                      But we are weaker than Morocco on the paper although they are in a range that we have chance to win. I prefer Kaveh Rezaei over Taremi.

Comment

My top three concerns at the moment:

1. Keeper. I hope to not see Beiranvand in the line up although he is favorite to start at the moment. I do not have confidence in him. Anyway if he starts, hopefully he proves me wrong.

2. Center backs. Hosseini will be 36 at the WC. Do you guys think will he be good enough to start for WC matches with this age?

3. Dejagah needs to find a club soon even if it is an IPL team. We really need him at his best.

Comment

Hahaha these threads are too cute. You guys are coming up with the starting lineups 7-8 months prior to the World Cup. 1001 things can change till then.

Nonetheless the enthusiasm and excitement of all your folks is warmly felt and cherished!

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

lineup.jpeg

lineup1.jpeg

Comment

Lineup with subs.

In case we are leading the last 10 minutes, Ghoddos can be subbed with Ebrahimi to maintain the lead.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X