Center Backs Khanzadeh Cheshmi
    Right Back Ghafouri
    Defensive mid Ebrahimi
    Right Mid Alipour
    Attacking mid Shojaei
    Left Mid Arzani if they can or Gholizadeh
    Forwards Taremi Azmoun

Comment

I did not put that many good people because they need there energy vs Spain and Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun20 View Post
        My last post was not good at all but let see if this works
        Formation 4-1-3-2
        Goalkeeper Mazaheri
        Left Back Aghaei
        Right Back Ghafouri
        Defensive mid Ebrahimi
        Right Mid Alipour
        Attacking mid Shojaei
        Forwards Taremi Azmoun
        ???????????????

Baba how bad was ur first post because no offense but this is a horrible lineup lol

U really think Aghaei is gonna play LB instead of Mohammadi?

U think Khanzadeh is gonna play CB instead of PAG?

Will Alipour, Arzani, and Gholizadeh even be called up to the final squad? Let alone start against Morocco? Lol

Comment

Can't see Karimi starting DM, i see his role as a sub far more impactful. For DMs Id do Omid - Ezza or Omid - Chesmi or Ezza - Chesmi

For me he isn't developed enough to play DM against top opposition. You need to be strong mentally/physically and smart on your distribution which I haven't seen much.

Our weakest links this wc are GK and DM and this scares the shit out of me.

Comment

It's way too early to predict the lineup and we'll obviously have a much better idea after a few friendlies and based on who is and isn't healthy as we get closer to match day 1 but if the match was tomorrow:

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
              It's way too early to predict the lineup and we'll obviously have a much better idea after a few friendlies and based on who is and isn't healthy as we get closer to match day 1 but if the match was tomorrow, I would've liked to see something like this:
              [ATTACH]17798[/ATTACH]
              I think this is a very logical lineup... BUT Ezzi won't start he has a red card suspension. Also, Ali Karimi rarely starts matches against stronger teams.
              I would put Hajsafi instead of Karimi and Taremi would take Hajsafi's spot. I think that is what will happen!

Finally I haven't really had a chance to see Ghafouri play. I've heard good things with him. But CQ really likes Rezaeian and let's not forget his crossing ability. Therefore I think Rezaeian will start over Ghafouri!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                I think this is a very logical lineup... BUT Ezzi won't start he has a red card suspension. Also, Ali Karimi rarely starts matches against stronger teams.
                I would put Hajsafi instead of Karimi and Taremi would take Hajsafi's spot. I think that is what will happen!
                Finally I haven't really had a chance to see Ghafouri play. I've heard good things with him. But CQ really likes Rezaeian and let's not forget his crossing ability. Therefore I think Rezaeian will start over Ghafouri!
                Didn't know Ezzi was suspended for the first game. That sucks.

I agree tho CQ does tend to lean towards using Dejagah or Taremi there instead of Haj Safi and a healthy Dejagah would do just fine.

Our biggest problem area is CDM and I understand that Karimi starting would be a long shot but I'm hoping CQ will groom Karimi into that position in the upcoming months because his athleticism and play making is what we need and I just don't think Ebrahimi will cut it. Also, It's been proven time and time again that Haj Safi is best used as a LM and not a LB or CDM.

It's all gonna come down to our tactics which nobody should expect us to play attacking football in any of these games. That's why I have Ghafouri starting instead of Ramin. We have a lot of talent on this roster and a lot of different combinations could possibly work but we need to figure that out soon and start forming an identity to allow our starting 11 to really get to know one another on the pitch.

Comment

Formation 4-1-3-2
                  Goalkeeper Mazaheri
                  Left Back Aghaei
                  Right Back Ghafouri
                  Defensive mid Ebrahimi
                  Right Mid Alipour
                  Attacking mid Shojaei
                  Forwards Taremi Azmoun
                  No Mohammadi, Ghoddos, or PAG. I feel like I'm being trolled... :/

Comment

Formation 4-1-3-2
                    Goalkeeper Mazaheri
                    Left Back Aghaei
                    Right Back Ghafouri
                    Defensive mid Ebrahimi
                    Right Mid Alipour
                    Attacking mid Shojaei
                    Forwards Taremi Azmoun
                    this is the worst line up i have ever seen,

Comment

my line up

beiranvand

ghafouri seyed jala PAG Milad mohammadi

ezatolahi omid (ali karimi)

alireza jahanbaksh saman( shojayi/ dejagh) taremi

Gucci (azmoun/kaveh)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        As dreamy as it looks it wouldn't really work...

Shojaei playing CDM is a nightmare, and Dejagah really isn't fit enough to go down the wings on the left side.

I hate to say it, but Ghoddos might not start for TM

Instead, CQ is likely gonna start Taremi at LW (which isn't a bad idea coming from a former Taremi hater) and Dejagah at CAM (doesn't deserve to start what so ever, coming from a huge dejagah fan)
                        why wont saman play, he has 4-5 friendly to play, i would start saman against tunasia

Comment

?
                          Resaeian Porali Hossieni Mohammadi
                          Hajsafi omid
                          Jahabkhsh Dejageh Taremi
                          Azmon
                          sigpic

Comment

Ghoddos has showed his class. If CQ opts to not start him for the friendlies, and for morocco, I will be very disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                              Ghoddos has showed his class. If CQ opts to not start him for the friendlies, and for morocco, I will be very disappointed.
                              he will play him more often, he need to gel the players, cause if dejagah is injured ghoddos is above masoud,

Comment

--------------------Hosseini---------------------
                                VG-----------PAG----------Seyed---------MM--
                                --------------Haji-----------Ebrahimi-----------
                                --------------------Goddos----------------------
                                --------AJ----------Taremi---------Rezaie------

I believe this is our current strongest line

Comment

Working...
                                X