• Show
Clear All

Yes

Then

Iran vs Tunisia

And

Iran vs Algeria

Comment

It looks like our farewell game will be vs Uzbekistan in Azadi.
      https://www.isna.ir/news/96113017382...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Sorry, but do they think that many fans will show up at this game? At least move the game to another city. Same as the Syria game.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Sorry, but do they think that many fans will show up at this game? At least move the game to another city. Same as the Syria game.
        100% agreed.
        I don't know why they are like this.
        Pars Stadium, Foolad Arena, Imam Reza Stadium and even Sahand are good enough to host TM games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          100% agreed.
          I don't know why they are like this.
          Pars Stadium, Foolad Arena, Imam Reza Stadium and even Sahand are good enough to host TM games.
          It's probably because they don't want the players to get too tired by traveling around in Iran. They will have lots of traveling coming their way anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            It's probably because they don't want the players to get too tired by traveling around in Iran. They will have lots of traveling coming their way anyways.
            Im not sure that the reason. I mean they never hold regular TM games, friendlies during non WC years, qualifiers, pre qualifiers (vs India and shit like that), anywhere but Azadi. I think the reason is we dont have the high quality facilities for training in these other cities. And if we can barely scrape together something for our TM, then these cities are definitely not prepared to host two international teams.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Im not sure that the reason. I mean they never hold regular TM games, friendlies during non WC years, qualifiers, pre qualifiers (vs India and shit like that), anywhere but Azadi. I think the reason is we dont have the high quality facilities for training in these other cities. And if we can barely scrape together something for our TM, then these cities are definitely not prepared to host two international teams.
              To be honest, I seriously doubt Mashhad, Esfahan, Tabriz and Shiraz are not prepared to host 2 teams. Emam Reza stadium is supposed to be a modern facility. The same goes to Naghshe jahan stadium after the renovation.

I rather think it has to do with the fact that these stadiums were not ready before the WC/WCQ preparations. I'm quite sure they will be used for some non-important TM games after the WC!

Comment

I just booked my flights and hotel for Iran vs Algeria.

Got off the phone with the Merkur Arena, they said the game is at 6 pm local time and tickets are only available at the stadium.

Comment

Here we go again:

Iran, Libya friendly cancelled
                  Next will be Tunisia and Algeria

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                    Here we go again:

Iran, Libya friendly cancelled
                    Next will be Tunisia and Algeria
                    Source?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Its March now, do we have any friendlies confirmed for sure?

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      Source?
                      Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                      persianfootball.com

Comment

Is it a farewell for CQ before we hand him over to Uzbek FF ??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                          Is it a farewell for CQ before we hand him over to Uzbek FF ??!!!
                          i dont think so

Comment

ehm... don't belive it. CQ has been talking about the WC actively and attending meetings and so on. I doubt he's leaving before the WC. After the WC though it's another story !

Comment

None of the IFF officials or CQ have said anything about the Libya match getting canceled yet.

Comment

Just imagin CQ as headcoach of Uzbeks meets TM in AFC...
                                Very frightining imgagination, since CQ knows everything, really everything about iranian
                                football. :S

Comment

Working...
                                X