Iranians on BBC this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Ask them why don't more Portugeuese players sign Iranian players.
    Also what do Portuguese think of CQ's time in Iran?
    Ask them do they think it'll be a easy match?
    Thanks Nokhodi. Did you mean when Portuguese 'teams' don't sign Iranian players?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Thanks Nokhodi. Did you mean when Portuguese 'teams' don't sign Iranian players?
      Exactly! Thank you for the correction.

Comment

I've always been curious as to how football pundits in Portugal and the general Portuguese public viewed Carlos Quieroz's tenure as their national team coach. Did they see him as a successful/good coach or not? And if not what was their biggest complaint against him.

If you guys remember when Portugal was knocked out by Spain in the 2010 World Cup reporters asked Ronaldo what went wrong causing them to lose, and he famously told them to ask Quieroz.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
          I've always been curious as to how football pundits in Portugal and the general Portuguese public viewed Carlos Quieroz's tenure as their national team coach. Did they see him as a successful/good coach or not? And if not what was their biggest complaint against him.
          If you guys remember when Portugal was knocked out by Spain in the 2010 World Cup reporters asked Ronaldo what went wrong causing them to lose, and he famously told them to ask Quieroz.
          Thank you!
          Their fans mostly don't like CQ.
          They didn't like his defensive style at all.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post

Thank you!
            I didn't know that, they will discuss this in the pod. Keep the questions coming.

Comment

Would be great if they could be asked if they remember an individual by the name of Hossein Kaebi? jk

In all seriousness, some more q's:

*Are they aware of any talents from Iran
              *What are their thoughts on A. Haghighi, since he used to play there?
              *How would they compare the styles of Portuguese and Iranian football?
              *Out of the 3 teams they will face, how do they rank Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                Would be great if they could be asked if they remember an individual by the name of Hossein Kaebi? jk

In all seriousness, some more q's:

*Are they aware of any talents from Iran
                *What are their thoughts on A. Haghighi, since he used to play there?
                *How would they compare the styles of Portuguese and Iranian football?
                *Out of the 3 teams they will face, how do they rank Iran?
                Lol I was hoping Figo would get asked about that when he was invited for the WC draw.

Thanks brother, I'll pass these on.

Comment

Thanks for your questions.

The podcast is up and it's a good one!

https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/d...n-and-portugal

Any feedback will be passed on.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    Thanks for your questions.

The podcast is up and it's a good one!

Any feedback will be passed on.
                    Guys I really recommend listening to this pod, the insight Tom Kundert (expert in Portuguese football) gives is excellent!

Topics such as Carlos Queiroz, our WC group, Portugal's qualifiers, Portuguese people's perspectives on Iranian football are discussed with Gol Bezan directors Pasha and Sina.

Check it out!

Much appreciated.

Comment

Gol Bezan are on a role.

They posted another big interview with Former Tractor Sazi head coach and assistant to Carlos Queiroz in his spell with the United Arab Emirates, Toni Oliveira as well as his son Antonio Oliveira who was the former head coach of teams such as Porto, Betis, Braga and the Portuguese national team.

Please check out the great interview and show your support.

https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/i...tonio-oliveira

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X