Iranians on BBC this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    You're the one that's wrong. He clearly says eye-rainian at the 0:25 mark. Maybe your brain is perceiving it differently becuase you like the guy and what it to sound different.
    Baba velamoon kon toam [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      Fine. But from now on he should try to enunciate the letter E when saying Iran or Iranian. Combining the words "Our" and "Iranian" makes it clearly sound like Eye-ranian.
      Thanks Damavand, good lad.

Comment

Why are you guys being so harsh about it. Ok maybe you all heard Eye-ranian but the guy’s apologized, no need to be assholes about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Holy shit this thread devolved into a shit show rather quickly. IF he said it, he has admitted his mistake and will try to correct it from now on. Honestly they are doing fantastic work at Gol Bezan. I am thankful we finally have something like this.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

People are complaining about insignificant things. It's very difficult and time consuming to do the work that GolBezan, maintaining/creating a website, doing social media etc. do. So please, appreciate their work - otherwise, spend the time yourself and create a better product. If you turn your criticism into a better product, than you will become the standard.

But if you are not willing to create a better product, then -> there is the door.

Comment

Persian Monir was also on the BBC this week, google her and you'll know what I mean. NSFW.

Comment

There is a BIG difference between pronouncing our nations name correctly (erun) vs calling it Eye-ran. There is a negative connotation attached to eye-ran pronounciation. Watch this video.

Comment

Similar to many countries, there are stupid Americans who call Iran, Eye-ran including Presidents such as Bush.

Iran or e-Ran is correct for our country.

I correct stupid Americans by asking them if they know where Eye-Taly is. They get the message but still stupidity continues.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                    Similar to many countries, there are stupid Americans who call Iran, Eye-ran including Presidents such as Bush.

Iran or e-Ran is correct for our country.

I correct stupid Americans by asking them if they know where Eye-Taly is. They get the message but still stupidity continues.
                    Anytime someone says “ey-ran” I ask why did you run? ...and then I correct them while looking at their embarrassed face. “Oh, you meant to say Iran!” . I think they remember that next time they want to say the word.

Comment

baba tore khoda veleshkon badbakhto im fine with him, just please tell him to stop saying "folks"

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                        baba tore khoda veleshkon badbakhto im fine with him, just please tell him to stop saying "folks"
                        Haha thanks man. I just want to ask, did anyone listen to what Jordi Cryuff said??
                        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

i listened to the whole thing what did he say that i missed ?
                          Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                          Haha thanks man. I just want to ask, did anyone listen to what Jordi Cryuff said??
                          [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                            i listened to the whole thing what did he say that i missed ?
                            Oh no I meant some turned into Simon Cowell on Pasha and did they really listen to Jordi Cruyff at all?

Comment

Guys,

Gol Bezan are doing their first podcast of the year, discussing Iran vs Portugal, Portuguese football journalist Tom Kundert will also be present.

Pasha has asked if anyone has any questions they would like to ask the Gol Bezan team or Tom Kundert, to please post them here.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                                Guys,
                                Gol Bezan are doing their first podcast of the year, discussing Iran vs Portugal, Portuguese football journalist Tom Kundert will also be present.
                                Pasha has asked if anyone has any questions they would like to ask the Gol Bezan team or Tom Kundert, to please post them here.
                                Thanks
                                Ask them why don't more Portugeuese teams sign Iranian players.
                                Also what do Portuguese think of CQ's time in Iran?
                                Ask them do they think it'll be a easy match?
                                Last edited by Nokhodi; 01-17-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X