X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WORLD CUP GROUP - We need the 3 p's !

i had a dream i was watching the draw and we got Poland, Peru, and Panama

then when i woke up i looked at the pots

and not only is that group possible, all three teams are the weakest (according to bookies anyway) for each of their pots

Poland are 40/1
    Peru 150/1
    Panama 1000/1

apologies if there is another wc draw group thread..
    Darius Syrossian Artist page >
    https://www.instagram.com/DARIUS_SYROSSIAN/

Other links
    Beatport > https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...rius_syrossian

Double P (Persian Pride) nation needs the 3 Ps indeed!

Comment

We will get one P.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Poland
        Peru
        Panama
        Persia

Comment

Khab didi kheir bashe.
          baba hala nanjoone man khab mibine manam migam behetoon
          sigpic

Comment

if that happens our Group will be Group P ..heheee
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Don't take Poland so lightly. These Eastern European teams that have the same height, physicality as our own Persian Lions - we don't fare well against. Whether it was the Yugoslavia's of the world or the Bosnia in previous world cup.

Did I mention - Lewandowski is scary?

How about Portugal, Colombia, Tunisia, Persia

Comment

We get the 3 Ps and we are as good as the next round. But. Let’s wait and see ...

Comment

Originally posted by dariush-44 View Post
                  Don't take Poland so lightly. These Eastern European teams that have the same height, physicality as our own Persian Lions - we don't fare well against. Whether it was the Yugoslavia's of the world or the Bosnia in previous world cup.
                  Did I mention - Lewandowski is scary?
                  How about Portugal, Colombia, Tunisia, Persia
                  Can't be drawn with Tunisia, they are in the same pot as us.

Panama, Peru or Croatia, Poland would be the best case scenario obviously. Considering the other teams in Poland's pot are Brazil, Russia, Portugal, France, Germany, Argentina or Belgium!

I just have a bad feeling we are gonna draw Nigeria, and then get either Brazil, Germany, or France too, and end up with either switzerland, colombia or uruguay; None of these possible combinations make me happy!

Comment

No team should be taken lightly in the World Cup. Because in the World Cup the game is played with a different focus. We saw what Iran did against Argentina. We almost caught them in the counter-attack and things could have turned differently.

Reason why I say this is that we shall not underestimate any opponent. The Panama we played will play for the pride of Panamanian people. Considering it’s their first appearance I would think they’d want to make their debut a special one. The same goes for Perú. These guys hadn’t qualified to the World Cup in over 30 years. 30 years! And this team is no pushover either.

The point is that I’m glad we have a coach who knows psychological warfare very well and who will not underestimate any opponent. The same guy who after the 2018 WCQing draw said the top two teams to qualify to Russia are South Korea and Qatar.. Well what happened with Team Melli?

My point is, of course I’d like for a draw that will benefit us. But I’m not underestimating any opponent. Especially in a competition as important as a World Cup.

Comment

Working...
                    X