Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First home game tomorrow! For those that don't know, Poya Asbaghi is coaching one of the most prestigious clubs in Sweden with a huge fan base! Tomorrow is the first home game! Poya is already loved by the fans on social media for not playing defensive football and playing 3-4-3 offensive style. If he wins this game against Stockholm side Hammarby he will be surly loved by the few doubters as well.

Here is last years first league game at home, I was there! I am just excited that my favorite club in Sweden got an Iranian coach now! Can't wait for tomorrow! To three points my man Poya!

Comment

To many mistakes were made yesterday, Poya not getting the blame. Blame has been put on the players from the fans. They have a hard time linking midfield to offense. to much ball waiting and no one is taking iniative running in channels, behind and infront of opponents. Would have been a draw but a lucky goal scored in the last minute 91th gave Hammarby the win. Next game is against SAMAN GHODDOS!

First loss of the season for Poya

1-0-1 is the records so far.

Comment

Latest game was a loss against Saman Ghoddos

His record is currently

1-0-2

5 goals scored 5 goals getting scored on.

12th in the table after 3 games.

Next game today is against a team he used to coach himself. Dalkurd!

Dalkurd got the same record so far but they beat Saman Ghoddos team with 3-0.

Comment

Another win for Poya! Today the game ended 1-0 against dalkurd!

Comment

Poya Asbaghi's team is playing against the Stockholm team AIK today at 17:30(CET)

Comment

Won 2-1 today agaibst Haecken. Good on him.

Comment

His records is 3-0-3 right now so far this season. 3 wins 3 losses.

Comment

IFK Göteborg got their first win since 2012 against Malmö FF (Swedish champs). 2-1

Comment

He's doing awful. I wouldn't be surprised if he's sacked before the season's end. His team which is usually Top 3 in Sweden and has some of the best resources in the country is currently 12th.

https://us.soccerway.com/teams/swede...goteborg/2149/

Comment

Swedish Cup Final: IFK Gothenburg defeated Malmo FF with two late goals to win 2:1. The Cup win qualified IFK to the Europa League.

"Poya Asbaghi: "This is a great victory for the club"

Malmö FF's cup curse persists. IFK Gothenburg is ready for games in Europe after a final victory with 2-1 after extra time.

Coach Poya Asbaghi ​​was able to state that his team took the third straight overtime victory on the way to the gold. He was proud of his players and said he was most happy for those who could not follow the audience-free final on the spot. A lot of fans had gathered in the afternoon to wave off the player bus at the training facility.

- I want to thank them for all the support they showed us when we left Kamratgården. I think the players were reminded of that during the match. This is a great victory for the club, said Asbaghi,

The cup triumph means that the club gets to qualify for the Europa League and the opportunity for the welcome money. A place in the group stage is worth SEK 30 million. Asbaghi ​​is looking forward to the European game, but realizes that it means even closer matching."

https://www.sydsvenskan.se/2020-07-3...er-for-klubben

Comment

Comment

Poya Asbaghi is the Head Coach of the Sweden U21 National Team

Comment

Poya Asbaghi for BHA.....No no no. Poya Asbaghi for TM and Ghalenoi for BHA.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Joining Barnsley

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Barnsley are the next biggest thing in terms of Moneyball.

Comment

Working...
                                X