No announcement yet.

"International medias BIAS against TM" official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro let them, how many did Argentina and Spain pass against us? Maybe they should watch the Portugal game and how they were shaking in the end?

Comment

Iran is actually really advanced considering all the unjust sanctions, but western media, doesn't want people to see that

Comment

Did anyone notice how head of FIFA in his opening speech referred to Persian Gulf? Did he just said "Gulf" or "Arabian Gulf"?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          Did anyone notice how head of FIFA in his opening speech referred to Persian Gulf? Did he just said "Gulf" or "Arabian Gulf"?
          He said -the gulf

Comment

Gooreshoon. It's better if they do this. Let them underestimate us

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
              Iran is actually really advanced considering all the unjust sanctions, but western media, doesn't want people to see that
              We have talented people, but a government who rollsback advancements. And as long as our women are forced to wear hijab, people are killed/beaten for pronouncing different beliefs and money is stolen at historically unprecedented levels - then the word "advancement" does not befit IR Iran.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

What did BBC or ITV say?

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  We have talented people, but a government who rollsback advancements. And as long as our women are forced to wear hijab, people are killed/beaten for pronouncing different beliefs and money is stolen at historically unprecedented levels - then the word "advancement" does not befit IR Iran.
                  Iran has had unprecendent advancements in infrastructure (roads, bridges, railways, eletrical distribution, power plants, petro chemical industry, harbors etc.) and engineering and manufacturing in all disciplines and is virtually self-reliant at this point. I follow this very closely. Don't let your dislike of the regime cloud your judgement of facts if you want to be realistic.

Comment

Bias already started as always let’s prove them wrong boys, this is our year !
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I'm going to make a lot of BTC from these bookies. I bet we'll be the underdog everygame.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        Bias already started as always let’s prove them wrong boys, this is our year !
                        It's better to be the underdogs, we are the underdogs. The more they underestimate us, the better it is.

Comment

pretty fair take

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                            Iran has had unprecendent advancements in infrastructure (roads, bridges, railways, eletrical distribution, power plants, petro chemical industry, harbors etc.) and engineering and manufacturing in all disciplines and is virtually self-reliant at this point. I follow this very closely. Don't let your dislike of the regime cloud your judgement of facts if you want to be realistic.
                            All of this is due to the infrastructure that was built under Pahlavis. And all the things you point to would be 10X better under a government that cared about and planned these things, rather than use uneducated mullahs and their cronies in decision-making capacities.

Who needs a biased media when your own government is the worst enemy of its own people?
                            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

England NT is not a popular team. Many football fans of other nations would like to see them knocked out in the early stages. This is a fact. So it is not going to be all negative and bias against us from everyone. Of course the Americans and English with their inflated sense of self-importance would look down and mock us but all we have to do is keep cool and shut them up forever on the day.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Just watch when Iran gets picked to group B, they are laughing and cheering as if they won
                                I am so glad these bozos havent won shit and hope it stays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqDC3QtOZL8
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X