No announcement yet.

"International medias BIAS against TM" official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people in the world are day dreaming, just because we dont play high profile friendly does not mean japan, korea, saudi are better than us, when it come down to result we are the best, 4 years ago we lacked offensive this year we have defense and offesne together

my prediction
    easy group : will go through
    med: will go through
    hard: we play well like the argentina game and score and have abit of luck we will go through.

i believe in TM, and also even if we get group of death we wont let in 10 goals i promise you that.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I was actually watching espnfc, an espn daily football show ( all non - Americans, still they are retards though, horrible analysis), and they talked about the groups of life
      (Weakest team from each pot), Iran was not included in any of those. They also gave the ideal group for england, again, iran not included in that.
      because they are smart, they know iran has a good coach , currently almost 7-8 starters play in europe and around 11-12 overall play in europe. we wont be gooing to get hammered like saudi in 2002 , we want to qualify and i believe we will

Comment

France just released the list of WC matchs that will be shown on free TV. Like 2014, no Iran match in the list (except Iran/Portugal if this match is more interesting than Spain/Morocco for qualification).

Comment

The hell, Germany always shows every single game

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            France just released the list of WC matchs that will be shown on free TV. Like 2014, no Iran match in the list (except Iran/Portugal if this match is more interesting than Spain/Morocco for qualification).
            That's normal these days. Most football in Canada is shown on pay tv.

Comment

Dutch state television literally shows all games of the World Cup.

Comment

Even US television shows alll wc games, not sure wtf is happening in france. The matches are always at different times so everybody gets primetime coverage, except for the 3rd match to prevent any cheating

Comment

Even US television shows alll wc games, not sure wtf is happening in france. The matches are always at different times so everybody gets primetime coverage, except for the 3rd match to prevent any cheating
                  In the US most of the games are on Fox Sports which is a pay cable channel. Its not free.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    In the US most of the games are on Fox Sports which is a pay cable channel. Its not free.
                    Good reason to find a local watering hole and hang out there. Makes for a better atmosphere too since everyone will be in the football watching mood.

Comment

Until WC 2010 every games were shown for free in France. From WC 2014, some are free, the other (100% of Iran games during WC14 & 18) on paying tv.

Comment

Or you can watch them in the Spanish network which is Free to air. I believe Telemundo has broadcasting rights for this WC.

Comment

my mistake, I was thinking of all the previous years where espn has shown it.

Comment

my mistake, I was thinking of all the previous years where espn has shown it.
                            No need to apologize.
                            Although ESPN is also pay tv (cable).

Comment

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actu...atique/1178003

French lequipe did an article to report al nassr qualification for the semi final.
                              You can notice they didn't mention their next opponent (pp or pakhtakor) nor they did a similar article for pp when they reached semi final.

Of course, also no news of PP reaching the final after beating al nassr.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actu...atique/1178003

French lequipe did an article to report al nassr qualification for the semi final.
                                You can notice they didn't mention their next opponent (pp or pakhtakor) nor they did a similar article for pp when they reached semi final.

Of course, also no news of PP reaching the final after beating al nassr.
                                The whole world is against us. We are the underdogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X