"International medias BIAS against TM" official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aliakbar View Post
    why do IFF not want SIBILE-Kermanshah Aka Arthur Jorge? anybody who know?

anybody who know?
    because i remeber it so well iff not want him but why.... what happend ?

Comment

anybody who know?
      because i remeber it so well iff not want him but why.... what happend ?
      I will answer only if you tell me what the weather is like in Oslo, Belgrade, Leon, Samarghand, New Dehli, Ankara, Huntsville, Leningrad and the Kiribati Islands.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        I will answer only if you tell me what the weather is like in Oslo, Belgrade, Leon, Samarghand, New Dehli, Ankara, Huntsville, Leningrad and the Kiribati Islands.
        Oslo, Belgrade,leon,Huntsville, Leningrad= COLD places
        New Dehli, Ankara, and the Kiribati Islands, Samarghand, = Warm/hot placeses

so please answear me

Comment

Oslo, Belgrade,leon,Huntsville, Leningrad= COLD places
          New Dehli, Ankara, and the Kiribati Islands, Samarghand, = Warm/hot placeses

so please answear me
          I need exact info based on your personal experience.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            I need exact info based on your personal experience.
            never been in this placeses.

so please tell me

Comment

never been in this placeses.

so please tell me
              I wonder how is the Oslo, Belgrade, Leon, Samarghand, New Dehli, Ankara, Huntsville, Leningrad and the Kiribati Islands ( the self not suburbs) weather under farvardin, ordibehesht,khordad,tir,mordad,shahrivar,mehr,aban ,azar,dey,bahman and esfand?

How is the weather and which clothes is best to has??? and how is the temperatur under those months?

Please, do not copy and paste in site!!! i have seen every site about the Oslo, Belgrade, Leon, Samarghand, New Dehli, Ankara, Huntsville, Leningrad and the Kiribati Islands weather! so please and have respect!

And that is why i ask a person who have been their and have ghirat for the Oslo, Belgrade, Leon, Samarghand, New Dehli, Ankara, Huntsville, Leningrad and the Kiribati Islands weather!

I will go to Oslo, Belgrade, Leon, Samarghand, New Dehli, Ankara, Huntsville, Leningrad and the Kiribati Islands soon!

Again! i am not stupid and please do not remove this thread!

Comment

I remember the disrespect given to Bosnia last World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                  GOOD thread. THANK YOU for starting it.
                  I also think we must speak up and educate the people that: (1) We are Iranians. We speak Persian (or Parsi instead of Farsi that is used INSIDE of Iran because of Arab influence).
                  (2) Iran is located in West Asia (NOT the Middle East)
                  (3) Iranians are proud of their heritage and National Team.
                  (4) Iran is the third team to qualify
                  (5) Iran allocates a fraction of many countries to its football. We have TOO MANY no good people running IFF.
                  Iran and Iranians are HAPPY to go to World Cup.
                  There are many Iranians that don't speak Persian at home such as the Azeris and Kurds.

Comment

Originally posted by KhodadadAzizi View Post
                    There are many Iranians that don't speak Persian at home such as the Azeris and Kurds.
                    well they dont speak arabic either lol

Comment

I find it strange when teams like England, France, Spain, Russia, etc all are hoping for Team Melli and Panama to be in their group but no one is wishing for the two lowest ranked teams like Saudi Arabia and South Korea or likes of Tunisia or Morocco to be in their groups!!!!??? Australia, Japan, Costa Rica, Denmark and Serbia somehow got a reputation for being tough opponents based on past performances at World Cups or World Cup Qualifiers. It seems many teams are hoping Iceland, Colombia and Croatia are not in their group too. Peru and Switzerland seem to be other teams that many are hoping to have them in their group. No one is talking about Egypt maybe everyone consider them a dark horse.

Comment

Now CBS is getting hillarious!!!!

"30. Iran
                        Best case scenario: Not finishing with a -10 goal differential and getting a point
                        Worst case scenario: Takes an 'L' in all three games
                        Why ranked here: Iran has made back-to-back World Cups for the first time ever. Only once, out of 12 matches, have they ever recorded a victory. About as good a chance of advancing as Aston Villa winning the Premier League (Spoiler - Aston Villa is currently in the Championship, not the Premier League. Therefore, they have no chance. Get it?) "

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...-from-1-to-32/

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                          Now CBS is getting hillarious!!!!
                          "30. Iran
                          Best case scenario: Not finishing with a -10 goal differential and getting a point
                          Worst case scenario: Takes an 'L' in all three games
                          Why ranked here: Iran has made back-to-back World Cups for the first time ever. Only once, out of 12 matches, have they ever recorded a victory. About as good a chance of advancing as Aston Villa winning the Premier League (Spoiler - Aston Villa is currently in the Championship, not the Premier League. Therefore, they have no chance. Get it?) "
                          https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...-from-1-to-32/
                          Whoever wrote that either really doesn't like Iran or he is a proper wank of a human being.

His twitter: https://twitter.com/intent/user/?scr...e=rgonzalezcbs

everyone should rinse him

Comment

I was actually watching espnfc, an espn daily football show ( all non - Americans, still they are retards though, horrible analysis), and they talked about the groups of life
                            (Weakest team from each pot), Iran was not included in any of those. They also gave the ideal group for england, again, iran not included in that.

Comment

He probably has zero knowledge about Asian football...rating Korea higher than Japan and Iran LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RockyStocko View Post
                                He probably has zero knowledge about Asian football...rating Korea higher than Japan and Iran LOL
                                He's also got a small D. His mum told me last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X