No announcement yet.

"International medias BIAS against TM" official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not directly related to Iran but how WC and the period before are covered in your respective countries?

In France, until 2010 :
    - every WC game were shown on free Channel
    - medias spoke mainly about the national team. But we had also some spotlights on other teams, presentations about the other big teams and some focus here and there on medium & small countries too.

From 2014 and it is getting worse these days :
    - free tv only show 1/3 of wc games. After 3 wc, Iran was only shown once (against Portugal)
    - only talk about the national team, maybe 95%. The other 5% for the other big teams and teams that didn't qualify like Norway or else

Comment

Every World Cup game in England is shown between free to view channels BBC and ITV.

What I was interested about yesterday, seeing how we are in Englands World Cup was that after the Iran game I turned on Sky Sports News and could see no mention at all about our game or talk/highlights of our game. Not surprised though, as that is the norm now.

The Daily Mail article on the game was poorly wrote, they said that Ghoddos had no minutes at all in the Premier League this season (which is wrong) and they spelt a couple of our players names wrong. Horrible tabloid paper anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Every World Cup game in England is shown between free to view channels BBC and ITV.

What I was interested about yesterday, seeing how we are in Englands World Cup was that after the Iran game I turned on Sky Sports News and could see no mention at all about our game or talk/highlights of our game. Not surprised though, as that is the norm now.

The Daily Mail article on the game was poorly wrote, they said that Ghoddos had no minutes at all in the Premier League this season (which is wrong) and they spelt a couple of our players names wrong. Horrible tabloid paper anyway.
        France free channel will broadcast USA/Wales, England/USA and England/USA meaning TM games won't be shown on free tv but the other group game will.

For the first two games, they are planned at 8pm while TM ones are at 2pm and 11am. And the third game with England and Wales stars are more appealing. Maybe they will switch to USA/Iran if Wales/England become meaningless (both already qualified and eliminated).

Other NT that won't be broadcasted on free channel there : Croatia, Holland, KSA, Costa Rica, Switzerland, South Korea and Ghana.

This and Iran not being on the last page of the Panini album = Cancel culture!

Comment

Lol. You can learn High Valyrian and Klingon (both made up languages), and languages with less than 1M speakers (like Welsh) on Duo Lingo, but you can’t learn Persian (100M speakers worldwide).

That’s all you need to know about bias against Iran/Iranians

Comment

Working...
          X