No announcement yet.

"International medias BIAS against TM" official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Jimmy Conrad, Heath Pearce and Charlie David dissect the World Cup draw and discuss the USMNT's three group stage opponents. Plus, Matt Turner and Walker Zimmerman swing by to share their thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            LOL @ Alexi Lalas and FoxNews.

He has been a commentator on USA MSM forever and he's so pathetic at that.

It's really weird, because he is actually a smart and creative kind of guy, but he's been playing such a gung-ho USA-USA-USA cheerleader who never really goes into any deep analysis despite his no-doubt deeper football knowledge. I guess, he's been getting a great pay check. But I can't take him serious at all!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              Uncle Tom type is some one who is eager for white peoples approval
              I dont care ablut anyones approval but I do demand respect. We earned. I Earned it
              All I’m saying is Iranians have become World’s punching bag, excuse my language but any konnashor khareji can say something rude about us, but we enable them by not demanding respect, showing unity. In what world is calling all of us a terrorist nation in anyway related to IR. There’s all kinds of campaigns for stoping hate against Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Arabs, Asians.. nothing is done to help Iranians. We allowed them to disrespect us so much that even Indians and Africans living in slums think they can say something against Iran. So many rich influential Iranians in US and Europe doing nothing lobbying to stop hate against Iranians. People need to learn to demand respect, hate against Iranians isn’t the same as hate against IR.

Comment

Every lobby created in favor of Iranians in the West has been called a terrorist organization at one point in the other. Any Iranian organization as small as a college cultural group can be on the radar for some of these anti-Iran lobbies. Maybe instead of assuming the worst, think about why somethings have not been successful as you hope they would.

All those campaigns for stopping hate are social media inspired b.s. since you and I know for a fact that the second Rashford starts missing open goals against us, he's going to get the 'racist' stick from his home country's supporters. Best solution is to have respect for ourselves. Demanding respect often leads to more jokes. Look at North Korea.

Hopefully the games go well without any issues and the political nonsense is not too overblown. We are at a disadvantage because all these Anglo-Saxons definitely have sports psychologists etc for this type of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Every lobby created in favor of Iranians in the West has been called a terrorist organization at one point in the other. Any Iranian organization as small as a college cultural group can be on the radar for some of these anti-Iran lobbies. Maybe instead of assuming the worst, think about why somethings have not been successful as you hope they would.

All those campaigns for stopping hate are social media inspired b.s. since you and I know for a fact that the second Rashford starts missing open goals against us, he's going to get the 'racist' stick from his home country's supporters. Best solution is to have respect for ourselves. Demanding respect often leads to more jokes. Look at North Korea.

Hopefully the games go well without any issues and the political nonsense is not too overblown. We are at a disadvantage because all these Anglo-Saxons definitely have sports psychologists etc for this type of thing.
                  We are at a disadvantage, one of the small blessing in disguise is the fact we are familiar with the Persian Gulf climate, and hopefully can turn it into a "home" match if we get a good amount of fans in the stadiums.

Comment

https://youtu.be/2vWg91WpPmc. Can somebody me what this guy is talking about 3.50 minutes

Comment

oh god no.

Comment

Originally posted by Transformer View Post
                        https://youtu.be/2vWg91WpPmc. Can somebody me what this guy is talking about 3.50 minutes
                        It is chert. Nothing will happen lol. I can’t wait for 0 media coverage on Iran besides women stadium ban. Don’t expect any discussion on our legionnaires and coaching situation

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                          All I’m saying is Iranians have become World’s punching bag, excuse my language but any konnashor khareji can say something rude about us, but we enable them by not demanding respect, showing unity. In what world is calling all of us a terrorist nation in anyway related to IR. There’s all kinds of campaigns for stoping hate against Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Arabs, Asians.. nothing is done to help Iranians. We allowed them to disrespect us so much that even Indians and Africans living in slums think they can say something against Iran. So many rich influential Iranians in US and Europe doing nothing lobbying to stop hate against Iranians. People need to learn to demand respect, hate against Iranians isn’t the same as hate against IR.
                          Neither IR or Iranians deserve hate.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                            Neither IR or Iranians deserve hate.
                            No bro IR does deserve hate because their shortsighted policies have also put us in this situation, where everyone has ganged up on us. They know they can’t go back because it’s a death sentence with all the enemies they created. It’s a sad affair throughout our history one side is always working with the west to remove the other from power instead of creating a representative government, only the west benefits from this thirst for the throne. IR staying or Leaving benefits the west at the end the same way the west benefited either way with the shah leaving or staying, they’ll keep the infighting going for decades until we hold resolve the issue on our own.

Comment

What does this even mean?! Can they not stay off f**ing politics for 1 paragraph and say a single meaningful about the team, good or bad?!

https://www.theguardian.com/football...for-qatar-2022

Iran add an element of political intrigue, and beat the USA in 1998. Their Croatian coach, Dragan Skocic, has made them solid rather than spectacular, 10 games in the third qualifying phase yielding only 15 goals for and four against.

Comment

Originally posted by ashimashi View Post
                                What does this even mean?! Can they not stay off f**ing politics for 1 paragraph and say a single meaningful about the team, good or bad?!

https://www.theguardian.com/football...for-qatar-2022
                                The Guardian is bullshit propaganda rag. Throw it in the trash.

Comment

Working...
                                X