Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

pretty fair take
    Fair take. I hope Iranian supporters will flood Qatar.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Fair take. I hope Iranian supporters will flood Qatar.
      no need to hope. We already sold out all allocated team package tickets, and will undoubtedly do so for the individual game tickets as well. Not to mention there is a decent contingent of iranian expats already in qatar who will further bolster our numbers while not taking spots from iranian coming from iran/elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        Just watch when Iran gets picked to group B, they are laughing and cheering as if they won
        I am so glad these bozos havent won shit and hope it stays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqDC3QtOZL8
        They are so freaking annoying.

Comment

Just watch when Iran gets picked to group B, they are laughing and cheering as if they won
          I am so glad these bozos havent won shit and hope it stays
          These two clowns are gonna be crying in November, when we whoop their azz,

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
            These two clowns are gonna be crying in November, when we whoop their azz,
            Same mentality as the ding dongs who voted to leave the EU.

Comment

Comment

^F ‘me. Let them think they got it in the bag. Their egos will be crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  I dont get it
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I dont get it
                    It’s a play on the song “It’s raining men”. They think their WC path just got a lot easier with Iran.

Comment

Remember the easy post this news comoany made
                      Eangland
                      Algeria
                      Slovakia
                      Yanks

Did they even comenout of the group ? Yea I know we gotta beat usa, but id be happier to beat england lol
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

This thread kind of reeks of insecurity. Typical Iranian projection of looking outward instead of inward - and blaming everyone but failures on ourselves. Yes, they will keep mentioning how IR beat up women for wanting to watch a game (of course they should keep mentioning it, which other nation does that?!?)

Most of the analysts I have heard have said good things about Iran - admitting they are of an unknown quality, but have there are no weak teams in the World Cup and they can cause trouble. One even said that Mehdi Taremi is a goal scoring machine, especially at Porto (3:42 of the clip below).

Yes, you will get the random idiots on Twitter, but Twitter is there for that reason - to give idiots a megaphone.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I really hate these Uncle Toms in Iranian community, we get it you’re a a whiiite Persian, maybe one day Americans will help you get you Baba Bozorgs land back. If blacks thought like some people they would all still be segregated slaves right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                            I really hate these Uncle Toms in Iranian community, we get it you’re a a whiiite Persian, maybe one day Americans will help you get you Baba Bozorgs land back. If blacks thought like some people they would all still be segregated slaves right now.
                            Uncle Tom type is some one who is eager for white peoples approval
                            I dont care ablut anyones approval but I do demand respect. We earned. I Earned it
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

we call them Amoo Mortezas

Comment

Jimmy Conrad, Heath Pearce and Charlie David dissect the World Cup draw and discuss the USMNT's three group stage opponents. Plus, Matt Turner and Walker Zimmerman swing by to share their thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X