BBC world cup info - IRAN would be an easy group for England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC world cup info - IRAN would be an easy group for England

In the same article they mention Iran qualified unbeaten and all the clean sheets.....I'd love to get them in the draw and have our boys play the game of their lives and lay a sound beating on these overrated, arrogant bastards.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/41962101

Originally posted by Nimz View Post
    ...I'd love to get them in the draw and have our boys play the game of their lives and lay a sound beating on these overrated, arrogant bastards.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/41962101
    Yah, it's mutual. Feel exactly the same about them. Game of our lives ...

Comment

''Tough'' Japan
      ''Easy"" Iran

Comment

I hope we get Russia + England and beat their Imperial Asses. No other two nations have had the history of exploiting Iran like those two scums.

Comment

Lol England are a joke. We would beat them easily.

Comment

That's an old story, everybody in Europe thinks Japan or South Korea are the best teams in Asia. They don't realize that Iran is the Nr. 1 in Asia, but anyway that's just how the ordinary people here think. I'm quite sure, that every Coach in the WC knows, that you have to take Iran serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              They wouldn't be a joke for us,but we are capable of beating them.

I really like to get them and teach them an unforgettable lesson like the aussies and yankees.

Comment

Comment

Hmm, the logic is that Iran would be "easy" as pot 3 team, while Japan would be a "tough" as a pot 4 team. If anything they are comparing Iran with Egypt and Japan with Panama.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    Bro England's B team kept up with Brazil's A team. As a realist, England would likely scorch us.

Comment

I hope we get England in our group.

Comment

In b4 Taremi scores Zlatanesque bicycle against Joe Hart and puts him on suicide watch

In b4 Azmoun "Boatengs" JohnStones

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          Bro England's B team kept up with Brazil's A team. As a realist, England would likely scorch us.
                          If you watched the game you would see that it’s was basically England parking the bus. Boring and uninspiring. They have a lot of talented young players but with England that means nothing as they can never play together. Trust me I’ve always been a firm supporter of them but after years and years of failure and delusion, I’ve given up on them.

Comment

Amazing how arrogant they still are.

Comment

Lol is England even a team???

Comment

Working...
                              X