Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Gaspar Interview from 2014 - Still stirs emotions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG5boglef7I
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

I miss Dan on TM. I loved his passion for the game and for Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      I miss Dan on TM. I loved his passion for the game and for Iran.
      He's still on TM . Don't think he is still the full time GK Coach , the new Portuguese guy was brought in for that. But Dan did visit Russia and make a detailed report on potential TM base camp , so he is clearly still very involved

Comment

This guy is one of the unsung heroes of Iranian football from 2011-17. Legend!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          He's still on TM . Don't think he is still the full time GK Coach , the new Portuguese guy was brought in for that. But Dan did visit Russia and make a detailed report on potential TM base camp , so he is clearly still very involved
          CQ let him go shortly after that.

Comment

delete. duplicate.

Comment

Great interview! I hadn't watched it before, thank you for sharing.

I miss Dan Gaspar too

Comment

Working...
              X