Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ SURVEY ] Are you going to attend the World Cup 2018?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ SURVEY ] Are you going to attend the World Cup 2018?

Will you attend the world cup 2018?
    Yes, I have purchased my ticket.
    0%
    Yes, I have NOT purchased my ticket.
    0%
    Maybe, depends on the draw
    0%
    Not sure...I would like to
    0%
    No, its too expensive.
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

planning to go, not yet, going to find a tour group from iran and fly from here to moscow also

Comment

we have a sticky thread for this. once again you like to open just threads?
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        we have a sticky thread for this. once again you like to open just threads?
        Considering this thread has more replies than your stickied thread I think this thread actually has some use. Furthermore your sticked thread is an instruction manual for letting others know if you are going, but it's way too early for people to say they are going 7 months from now. Maybe it's best you unsticky your thread and sticky it in 3-4 months.

Comment

If you are single and have the time and money to go, then you should not pass the opportunity. Russia is a nice place .. You can watch football and have a lot of fun.. Russian women are so open minded... If you know what I mean. I have great memories of Russia and surroundings.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            If you are single and have the time and money to go, then you should not pass the opportunity. Russia is a nice place .. You can watch football and have a lot of fun.. Russian women are so open minded... If you know what I mean. I have great memories of Russia and surroundings.
            Too bad Im getting married a month before the WC. Otherwise I'd definitely be in Russia.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Too expensive and not enough time. Can't take time off work for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Too bad Im getting married a month before the WC. Otherwise I'd definitely be in Russia.
                Come up with some excuse!! Work, study, something!!! ... get a few months extension. It will help your marriage!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                  Come up with some excuse!! Work, study, something!!! ... get a few months extension. It will help your marriage!! :-)
                  Only if it were that easy. Im just lucky that my honeymoon trip will be over a few days before the WC so I can be back home to enjoy the games.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Half the Iroonis who say yes will probably cancel last minute

Comment

I will watch all the games for free from home on my 55 inches OLED television

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                        I will watch all the games for free from home on my 55 inches OLED television
                        Lucky for you. In Australia only 2/3 of the games will be available on free to watch channels.

Something tells me all Iran games will be part of that 1/3 of games that will be shown on cable tv.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          Lucky for you. In Australia only 2/3 of the games will be available on free to watch channels.
                          Something tells me all Iran games will be part of that 1/3 of games that will be shown on cable tv.
                          Here we have Digital receiver in 1080 resolution, but it is the first World Cup that will be streaming on 4K Ultra-HD

Comment

Imo not worth spending so much money as a student.
                            I attended 2006 WC in Germany. And was a good experience.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X