No announcement yet.

Say what you will about Khiabani but his love for Iran is unmatched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get well Javad jaan, he is currently ill.

Comment

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Someone here was saying that Khiabani is fluent in Spanish, and the reason he did not use a translator is because he wanted to conduct the interview in Spanish, however he was then told that FIFA only allows interviews in English. Therefore he proceeded in English.

I think people are a little ruthless when it comes to poor Khiabani. True he makes a lot of sootis, but deep inside he is a good human being. I am sure we all agree on that. He also is very educated, he has several PHDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Someone here was saying that Khiabani is fluent in Spanish, and the reason he did not use a translator is because he wanted to conduct the interview in Spanish, however he was then told that FIFA only allows interviews in English. Therefore he proceeded in English.
          I think people are a little ruthless when it comes to poor Khiabani. True he makes a lot of sootis, but deep inside he is a good human being. I am sure we all agree on that. He also is very educated, he has several PHDs.

I don't believe that story. At least not until I see him speak Spanish. And I don't believe his "Several PhD's" either. You can't have several PhDs, and be fluent in a foreign language and not be able to put together a simple enough sentence in English which a person with middle school education should be able to.

I have no question about his love for the country and his well intended demeanor. but he is a crappy reporter and should have never been allowed to have that job.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            I don't believe that story. At least not until I see him speak Spanish. And I don't believe his "Several PhD's" either. You can't have several PhDs, and be fluent in a foreign language and not be able to put together a simple enough sentence in English which a person with middle school education should be able to.

I have no question about his love for the country and his well intended demeanor. but he is a crappy reporter and should have never been allowed to have that job.
            if u followed the asian games 4 years ago he is actually a great show host

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
              Makes me appreciate Arian the translater A LOT!

Comment

Working...
              X