No announcement yet.

Say what you will about Khiabani but his love for Iran is unmatched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Javad and I don’t care how many sootis he throws out in a game.

He is my most favorite football announcer in Iran and then second is Adel.

I love his passion and love for the game and Iran.

Comment

I don't like Javad's khayemali for the ruling gov't at times, but I have the utmost of respect for him as a fellow Iranian.

I met him in person in 2002 in Isfahan international airport and he's a GIANT of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
        He is a patriot but that has nothing to do with his commentating. I like him as a person but not as a commentator. He is sub-par at best as a commentator. However, I don't mind having him commentate occasionally cause he makes me laugh every now and then.
        spot on..!
        i dont mind him as an person either (seems as he may well be a top lad..!?) but he sure as shitt sucks asss as an announcer by sucking dry all the excitement and joy outa of the games with his monotone, unexpressive voice, constantly Stating the freaking Obvious or rambling on about irrelevant subjects, especially his all too frequent factual sooties, which are @ least worth a chuckle..!!
        by the same token, i dont quiet understand folks, blaming him for the Givova fall out..!!?
        i dont think there has been any proof that he had personally benefited from the deal..!??
        from my recollections, we were desperate for a sponsor (Pre-WC), and he had a hand in putting that deal together ..! The company came up with a design based on IFF requests and presented it professionally..!
        CQ & TM staff complained about the quality of the material of the kits and training apparel..! (which shoulda been inherently obvious that it wasnt ever going to be equivalent to that of Adidas/Nike from the get go..!! but it Certainly couldnt have been a significant demotion from that offered earlier by Uhlsport nor so bad that it truly negatively affected the performance of the team by a significant enough of a margin..!!?)
        so after all that, the next IFF administration just proceeded to unprofessionally scratch up that Givova deal/agreement as if it wasnt ever there and then proceed to buy Adidas at retail and print their own kits ...!! looool :

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          spot on..!
          i dont mind him as an person either (seems as he may well be a top lad..!?) but he sure as shitt sucks asss as an announcer by sucking dry all the excitement and joy outa of the games with his monotone, unexpressive voice, constantly Stating the freaking Obvious or rambling on about irrelevant subjects, especially his all too frequent factual sooties, which are @ least worth a chuckle..!!
          by the same token, i dont quiet understand folks, blaming him for the Givova fall out..!!?
          i dont think there has been any proof that he had personally benefited from the deal..!??
          from my recollections, we were desperate for a sponsor (Pre-WC), and he had a hand in putting that deal together ..! The company came up with a design based on IFF requests and presented it professionally..!
          CQ & TM staff complained about the quality of the material of the kits and training apparel..! (which shoulda been inherently obvious that it wasnt ever going to be equivalent to that of Adidas/Nike from the get go..!! but it Certainly couldnt have been a significant demotion from that offered earlier by Uhlsport nor so bad that it truly negatively affected the performance of the team by a significant enough of a margin..!!?)
          so after all that, the next IFF administration just proceeded to unprofessionally scratch up that Givova deal/agreement as if it wasnt ever there and then proceed to buy Adidas at retail and print their own kits ...!! looool :
          He simply said Givova wants a deal with IFF and gave them the contact info.
          Its not like he held a gun to IFF's head and forced them to sign anything.
          As if our kit situation was great before Khiabani.

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          I don't like Javad's khayemali for the ruling gov't at times, but I have the utmost of respect for him as a fellow Iranian.

I met him in person in 2002 in Isfahan international airport and he's a GIANT of a man.
          He was actually the only one of the commentators I can remember who was in the streets protesting during the green movement.

Comment

I couldn't find this clip on Youtube, But Khiabani is calling out the people who built the Mehr Housing projects:
            https://twitter.com/Tavaana/status/931277229409095680

Comment

I like Khiabani during UEFA games, but sometimes he gets very annoying especially when it comes to personal matters.

I like Mazdak Mirzaei and Adel the most. Adel during the 2006 WCQ games was classic

Comment

Mazdak Mirzaei is the only decent guy there!

Comment

Who's the guy who commentated the game againt Venezuela? He was great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Famed Iranian commentator, Javad Khiabani, who has taken a proactive role in distributing aid to families devastated by the earthquake in Kermanshah, demands accountability and justice for developers who failed to follow earthquake-resistant building codes.

Video: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...82893288157184

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      Mazdak Mirzaei is the only decent guy there!
                      Mazdak Mirzaei probably knows the current underwear colour of Charlie Adam's aunt's 2nd cousin. He gets annoying with all the useless info he provides in games. Only Adel does a professional job.

Comment

I hope all the people on here have donated to the organizations working within iran!!!

10 dollars could feed a bunch of people for day, anything helps!!
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Man, what I would give to watch those 04-06 games again. For me, commentators can be really iconic. It's almost like your sent back to that time when you hear them make that goal call, whether it be John Motson in WC 2002 or Ferdosipour for Iran. That's the real difference IMO from a guy like khiabani and adel. Khiabani is a great person but hes just not memorable for me.

*edit*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCd2R5SWATY

1:16 just sends chills down your spine

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/426313/گفتگو-با...زله-زده

Historically sad interview

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Famed Iranian commentator, Javad Khiabani, who has taken a proactive role in distributing aid to families devastated by the earthquake in Kermanshah, demands accountability and justice for developers who failed to follow earthquake-resistant building codes.

Video: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...82893288157184
                              Dastesh dard nakone. Be Javad Khiabani migan mard.

Na yek mosht vatan forooshe Sepah o basij..

Be adamhaye mesle Javad Khiabani migan mard!

Comment

Kudos to him. He is truly a patriot and you can always hear that in the way he commentates Irans matches especially against PERSIAN gulf countries. He makes stupid mistakes every now and then, thats true, but you can't question his love for the old country and for TM.

- fixed it for you. tehranto.
                                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                                >-----------------<
                                Marg bar dictator
                                >-----------------<

Comment

Working...
                                X