Say what you will about Khiabani but his love for Iran is unmatched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say what you will about Khiabani but his love for Iran is unmatched

He is a true patriot. No one should ever question it.

Comment

How do you spell Dr. Z's name. Please let me know.

This brought tears to my face

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        How do you spell Dr. Z's name. Please let me know.

This brought tears to my face
        Zolfagharnasab

Comment

u should have seen him when iran won olympic gold, atleast then it was tears of joy

Comment

Yeah, sure he is . This pretending pos is the guy who was behind the Givova deal that lined his and Kaffashian's pockets with money.

Comment

Ppl here on PFDC complain about him all the time and I think it's laughable. All I care about in a commentator is passion and enthusiasm and khiabani is unbeatable in that respect. I think his sooti's add some humor in as well....he's a legend!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Amazing words by him and doctor Z. So beautiful that he asked him to send a message in Kurdish.

Such beautiful words to describe his emotions for his hamvatans.

I might not have been born in Iran but I truly, truly, share his feelings.

Great man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He might be a patriot but that doesn't make him a good commentator. He is not a good commentator who not only talks of all irrelevant matters during the game that is distracting but has basic information, like calling players names on the field incorrectly during the game.

Comment

He is a patriot but that has nothing to do with his commentating. I like him as a person but not as a commentator. He is sub-par at best as a commentator. However, I don't mind having him commentate occasionally cause he makes me laugh every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                      He is a patriot but that has nothing to do with his commentating. I like him as a person but not as a commentator. He is sub-par at best as a commentator. However, I don't mind having him commentate occasionally cause he makes me laugh every now and then.
                      he is better commetator than alot of other guys, ferdosipour is good, but some of them are really bad, and khiyabani commetate some of the most amazing games iran -aus

Comment

I am HAPPY to send support for Iranian Kurds.

Kurds are Iranians and deserve ALL the support from ALL Iranians including me. Kesh-keshka bashira Kurdi.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

People make fun of him because of his sports and going on random tangents. The truth is Khiabani has been doing this for over 25-30 years and he has more off days than before.

But that being said, this man is a legend. I’ll never forget his commentary in the Iran vs USA.

In video ashkemoono daravord..

Vaghean mardom bayad komak bokonan..

Man inja neshastam tooye garma, dar Amrica.. Faghat donate kardan kaafi nist. Kaash mitoonestam beram Iran komak bokonam.

Comment

^ sootis* not sports.

Comment

I don't care what everyone thinks of him, but I like the man. He is good-hearted person and loves his country. He has a warm commentating tone, true he does at times makes some off the wall comments, but I still like him and prefer him over the likes of Sianaki, Alipour and many other commentators

Comment

Working...
                              X