Iran vs Venezuela Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    When was the last time ezi had an impressive game for TM? It's really shameful how much form he has lost in the last year him and sardar are regressing at very strange times in their careers.
    He was great in this game.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      When was the last time ezi had an impressive game for TM? It's really shameful how much form he has lost in the last year him and sardar are regressing at very strange times in their careers.
      I'm not fond of him either. Slow, lacks creativity and gives away stupid turnovers many times. How he has been expected to replace Nekounam is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        I'm not fond of him either. Slow, lacks creativity and gives away stupid turnovers many times. How he has been expected to replace Nekounam is beyond me.
        If he stayed in Spain, he would have been the next Nekounam. He has gradually worsened since his time in Russia. I truly wonder what would happen to these both if they were in better leagues. Sardar would be scoring even more consistently for TM, and Ezatollahi would have a much higher endurance and football IQ.

I don't blame these guys, I blame whoever is guiding them to go to this terrible Russian anti-football league.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Please re-watch the game.
          He got the ball without fouling many times.
          He might have fouled 3 times the entire game.
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Plz you re-watch it again for the 3rd time then. Overall TM had a good day and controled the game so his usual flaws wasnt exposed as much as it usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Well the thing is he has an extremely rare and unique skill set he's super aggressive (which hurts him a lot of the team if he can tone it down a bit it'll be great), physically very strong, and has a powerful foot. He has a lot of promise but as you touched on he gives the ball away too cheaply too often his decision making and football IQ is really low. He turns over the ball in bad areas and makes stupid fouls in bad areas too. The good news is all those things can be worked on he needs to move away from Russia asap IMO, he hasn't been able to develop there the way milad or sardar have.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
            X