Iran vs Venezuela Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs Venezuela Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Beiranvand - 5 (dangerous punch in the middle in the 1st half, didn't have to do much otherwise except some safe saves)

Rezaeian - 6.5 (Put in some dangerous crosses, did alright defensively)
    Hosseini - 8 (Standard Seyed Jalal and cleared a 100% goal on the line)
    PAG - 7 (He compensates Hosseini's slowness by being quick off his position, did his job well in general)
    Hajsafi - 6.5 (Better than usual)

Ezzatollahi - 7 (Better than usual as well, physical, some good passes, basically won all aerial duels)
    Karimi - 6.5 (Was decent in the 1st half IMO but it all went wrong in the 2nd half, some good tackles and some not so good, but him and Saeid made their presence felt with their usual physicality)
    Dejagah - 7 (Same as last game, held the ball well and created dangerous chances for other players)

Amiri - 7.5 (Never stopped hustling, some nice combinations and passes, great run and assist for JB's goal)
    Jahanbakhsh - 7.5 (much better, good run on the goal, effective dribbling in the 1st half)
    Gucci - 6 (Nothing much)

-----------------------------------------------------

Mazaheri - 7.5 (I always been a big fan, solid keeper, no-nonsense, great reflexes every-time. He's been constantly under pressure but dealt with it well. IMO he's the best "backup" gk we currently have and the most realistic one that can challenge for the starting spot)
    Imani - 5 (He has a risky game, plays relaxed but sometimes makes too many bad passes. Doesn't always make good decisions )
    Ebrahimi - 6 (out of position, did alright)
    Ghoddos - 6.5 (He's starting to adapt to the team, intelligent player)
    K. Rezaei - 6 (Did alright, nothing too special)
    Azmoun - 5.5 (Had nothing to show in these 2 games really, overall very average, some good runs here and there coupled with some terrible passes and turnovers)

Beiranvand 6

Rezaeian 6
    Hosseini 8
    Pouraliganji 7
    Hajsafi 7

Ezatollahi 6
    Karimi 4
    Dejagah 6

Jahanbakhsh 8
    Ghoochannejhad 6
    Amiri 8

Mazaheri 8
    Imani 5
    Ebrahimi 5
    Ghoddos 6
    Rezaei 6
    Azmoun 4

Seyed Jalal is irreplaceable. No matter how old he is. I hope CQ finds a solution about the CAM issue. I wish Mosalman could somehow be synced in the team, but that's very unlikely. His passing is much better than any CAM. Rafiei did a dumb decision to go to Qatar.
    Last edited by 04041374; 11-13-2017, 09:13 AM.

Comment

I think one thing is pretty clear, and that is that unlike 2014, we will see more than just the same 11-12 players start every game.

Comment

I don't care for the rest of the team, but Sardar was -1000.
        It's an honor to play for Team Melli and this clown is just walking around the pitch like he's too good for this shit. I actually hate him. Everything from his attitude in interviews to his garbage performance on the field.

Comment

Beiranvand - 3
          Rezaeian - 6
          Hosseini - 8
          Pouraliganji - 7
          Hajsafi - 6
          Ezzatolahi - 6.5
          Karimi - 7
          Dejagah - 7.5
          Jahanbakhsh - 8
          Ghoochannejhad - 6
          Amiri - 7, glad he proved me wrong

Subs:

Ghoddos - 8
          Mazaheri - 6.5
          Imani - 6
          Ebrahimi - 6
          Rezaei - 6
          Azmoun - 6

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            I don't care for the rest of the team, but Sardar was -1000.
            It's an honor to play for Team Melli and this clown is just walking around the pitch like he's too good for this shit. I actually hate him. Everything from his attitude in interviews to his garbage performance on the field.
            dude no he wasnt. Stop acting like a pathetic child. Sardar was dangerous and almost scored twice. He is not in top form and now we need to stick by him, instead of bashing him at every opportunity like you. Especially when he is our most talented player.

Comment

Positively surprised by Jahanbakhsh, i liked his drive and winning spirit this time around. He earned himself the winning goal.

Other good players were Mazaheri and Hosseini.

Comment

Ghoddos pass before Amiri assist was magic

Comment

our passing game was the best I have seen it. Apart from a ten minute sequence, we created chances at ease, and our midfield seemed much more capable. That to me was the biggest takeaway. Besides that the obvious - we need hosseini ( or montazeri ). As soon as jalal went out our defense was very scared. They managed to steady themselves in the end and not concede but venezuela were unlucky not to score.

Comment

It was actually interesting to see Omid Ebrahimi as a Gary Medel type CB but i think CQ tried this tactic to make Omid as one of our CB’s if “khodayi nakarde” one of our CB’s gets a red during WC.
                    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Beiranvand - 6

Rezaeian - 7.5
                      Hosseini - 8.5
                      PAG - 8.5
                      Hajsafi - 7.5

Ezzatollahi - 7
                      Karimi - 7
                      Dejagah - 7

Amiri - 7.5
                      Jahanbakhsh - 8
                      Gucci - 6

-----------------------------------------------------

Mazaheri - 7.5
                      Imani - 5
                      Ebrahimi - 6
                      Ghoddos - 6
                      K. Rezaei - 6
                      Azmoun - 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        dude no he wasnt. Stop acting like a pathetic child. Sardar was dangerous and almost scored twice. He is not in top form and now we need to stick by him, instead of bashing him at every opportunity like you. Especially when he is our most talented player.
                        Go back and watch the game tape again. everytime there was a turnover he just gave up. everytime someone else got a pass instead of him, he just gave up.
                        Jesus Christ, some of you guys are obsessed with this kid.
                        Last edited by The; 11-13-2017, 09:13 AM.

Comment

akbar imani 0

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Go back and watch the game tape again. every time there was turn over he just gave up. every time someone else got a pass instead of him, he just gave up.
                            Jesus Christ, some of you guys are obsessed with this kid.
                            I mean the first touch Azmoun had on the ball he almost scored with his left foot. No other striker on our team could have pulled that off.
                            And yes he lacks work rate, but you don't need high work rate to be a good striker. A striker with a low work rate would be called a poacher in footballing sense and that's exactly how Azmoun plays.

Comment

Mazaheri looked really solid between the posts today, had to deal with a lot of dangerous shots that i'm not sure if Beiranvand would've been able to handle. What i really want to see is how he deals with punches and catching crosses, which is no doubt Beiranvand's weak point.

Ghoddos has a ton of talent, i mean his pass to Amiri was just phenomenal and in several other instances we could see how purposeful he is when on the ball. Still needs a bit of adjustment to mesh with the team but he linked up really well on the left side today. Amiri is such a work-horse. Sure he's not creative on the ball but he puts in so much work defensively and he can make the clinical pass when needed, perfectly weighed ball to AJB on the goal. I'd never been a huge fan of his in the past because of the lack of play-making ability and very sub-par crossing, but he to some extent makes up for it in being sort of like an Iranian James Milner.

AJB had a very impressive game. Still had a couple turnovers but managed to finally showcase his creativity and offensive capabilities today and snatched a well deserved goal. Maybe he's finally overcome the black cloud that seems to come over him during TM games.

Comment

Working...
                              X