No announcement yet.

2018 Fifa World Cup Draw Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From pot 2, after Spain I actually want to avoid Mexico the most. We never do well against them.

Comment

I think we would have been better off in Pot 4 then 3... Id fancy our chances at every team in pot 3 except Sweeden but in pot 4 I am afraid of Nigeria Big time.

If we swapped places with Nigeria We could get a tough but decent opponent from pot 3
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I would love to see;

Brazil
        Spain
        Sweden
        Saudi Arabia

in one group, so that Saudi can make Asia really proud!! 5-0 to Brazil, 7-0 to Spain and 3-0 to Sweden ... 15 goals conceded, 0 scored, bottom of the table, ass kicked out of WC back to boogh e Allah o Akbar!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          I like to see;

Brazil
          Spain
          Sweden
          Saudi Arabia

in one group, so that Saudi can make Asia really proud!! 5-0 to Brazil, 7-0 to Spain and 3-0 to Sweden ... 15 goals conceded, 0 scored!!!
          Theyll fix it for the 8 -0ers not to get 8-0ed again
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            Theyll fix it for the 8 -0ers not to get 8-0ed again

Or imagine if they are grouped with Germany gain!!! that would be aamazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
              Again? I won't complain, but seeing how our IFF is "poor" I would like for us to play against other top teams

That being said, Argentina is like a wounded animal these days. They barely made it to the World Cup and they are inconsistent as a team. We may be able to make an upset if we face them again. But who knows. Anything is possible in football.
              We should have caused an upset 2014, when we were worse than today. Than penalty snub was so bad...

Comment

Bottom line is, if we want to advance to the second round we need to defeat a very good team. North Korea defeated Italy in 66. KSA defeated Belgium back in 94. S Korea defeated Portugal in 02. And in the previous WCs, Japan and Australia also defeated at least one very good team to make it out of the group stage.

There is no way we can ever advance if we are constantly afraid of Nigeria, Croatia or other teams of similar strength.

Comment

I swear if we are getting Nigeria again I’m going sleep that match

Comment

I've been getting a lot of groups including TM with Argentina and Nigeria. I wouldn't be surprised if TMs group is virtually the same as the 2014 WC.

Comment

i got two times, this Group:
                      France
                      Spain
                      Iran
                      Nigeria

and 2 times i got:

Brazil
                      Mexico
                      Iran
                      Morocco
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

I got

Poland
                        Colombia
                        Iran
                        Morocco
                        sigpic

Comment

Very interesting graph. 29% chance to draw either Morocco or Nigeria:

Comment

I got

Russland
                            Colombia
                            Iran
                            Saudiarabien

Comment

I got Russia , Switzerland , team Mali and panama .

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                                I got

Russland
                                Colombia
                                Iran
                                Saudiarabien
                                Impossible.
                                Two Asian teams can not be in the same group.

Comment

Working...
                                X