No announcement yet.

Venezuela/Iran lines-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hajsafi at LB? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Hajsafi at lb didn’t work the first 100 times why would it work now against a side like Venezuela smh. I swear man I want to love CQ but come on man!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      Yes it is! Clear message to some like sardar
      well, I actually ment official for today's game

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I agree with you. Ghoddos will be Iran's regular LW.
        I believe that Amiri will start over Ghoddos in every game that we need to defend well. I dont like Amiris way of playing at all but Ghoddos hasnt really gotten used to Quieroz defense and he will probably be subbed in when we need to score.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
          I believe that Amiri will start over Ghoddos in every game that we need to defend well. I dont like Amiris way of playing at all but Ghoddos hasnt really gotten used to Quieroz defense and he will probably be subbed in when we need to score.
          I think you’re right. But we'll see, with Mohammadi restored at left back and Hajsafi back in midfield, maybe that way Ghoddos can start.

Comment

I would have liked to see Ghoddos in this lineup but Amiri is fine. He is a 2-way player and as much criticism as he gets, he always gives 100% on the field. What I don't like is Hajsafi playing LB
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              I think you’re right. But we'll see, with Mohammadi restored at left back and Hajsafi back in midfield, maybe that way Ghoddos can start.
              Ghoddos is CENTRAL to CQ plan. How do you think he convinced him to come to Iran. Bro Ghoddos will be starting in the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                Ghoddos is CENTRAL to CQ plan. How do you think he convinced him to come to Iran. Bro Ghoddos will be starting in the World Cup.
                No no, I agree with you, he made it clear to us against Panama that he is an integral part of our front line. Hopefully he gets some minutes today.

Comment

100% ghoddos will not start at the wc

Comment

Taremi and Jb before Ghoddos maybe even Amiri. What I have seen of Ghoodos so far he contributes zero to the defense but have really Good aytacking qualities.

Comment

I guess CQ is sending a message to sardar . You are out of form and nobodys position is safe. Sort yourself out. Now.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        I guess CQ is sending a message to sardar . You are out of form and nobodys position is safe. Sort yourself out. Now.
                        This is why CQ is DON compared to previous iranian coaches, especially Branko who started Daei/Mirzapour for years when they were amazingly out-of-form.

CQ doesn't take anyone for granted. People who say that he has favourites are just too young to compare him with other iranian coaches, he is a different world.

Comment

Working...
                        X