Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [PICTURES] Iran - Venezuela , Nijmegen 13th nov 2017 by Pajam

Multimedia Staff
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,855 Times in 3,678 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    From what I watched it seemed as though the fans were sitting in the camera side. Although the stadium was emptier than usual, the camera also zoomed in on the fans with hejab and the i.r. flags. But I'm not sure because I wasn't there. Pajam knows.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,107 Times in 1,795 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    This guy won't leave his around million salary to play in Holland 2nd division team for 1/10 of this amount. Forget about it. He is basically saying money is his first and maybe ONLY priority. Waiting for a top 4 league clubs to pay him over a million on salary, and it won't happen, specially coming directly from Qatar.
    AZ is in eridivisie and one of the top teams, not second division. I agree salary would be the stumbling block again.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 504 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli1 View Post
    From what I watched it seemed as though the fans were sitting in the camera side. Although the stadium was emptier than usual, the camera also zoomed in on the fans with hejab and the i.r. flags. But I'm not sure because I wasn't there. Pajam knows.
    Their really weren't more than approx 200-300 people in a stadium with 12.000 seats. People seated behind dugout & camera's. I think, it they showed the fans, the camera turned around?

Flags within the stadium we're al IR flags, 1 big one and tens of small ones for them to wave with. I didn't saw many woman, but those who attented had hejab i think.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Members who have read this thread : 224

You do not have permission to view the list of names.