No announcement yet.

[PICTURES] Iran - Venezuela , Nijmegen 13th nov 2017 by Pajam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought there were many Iranians living in Austria and Holland. the whole stadium was empty
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

^^ It was a game behind closed doors ; )

Actually there aren't that much Iranians in The Netherlands. I'm pretty sure the biggest Iranian Community in Europe would be Germany, England, Sweden (in that order).

But if IFF had done his job and came with a venue in time, their would be Iranians coming to see the game here in The Netherlands from Germany, Belgium and even North of France!
      NEC Nijmegen stadium would be pretty full (12.000 seater if i'm not mistaking).
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Awesome pics Pajam! Can't believe you were so close to the action and next to TM players. So jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
          Awesome pics Pajam! Can't believe you were so close to the action and next to TM players. So jealous!
          Thanks ; )

It was indeed awesome to be so close to our heroes, really loved it

Comment

i think i just saw the Replay of the game from a whole different camera angle..!!?? i think now, gotta go back and adjust some of my player ratings...!!?

agha damet garm for uploading ...!! so glad it all worked out for you and you got to see your first TM game live ..!!
            i liked those live photos..!!

Comment

^^ Ghorbanet , u r welcome baradar ; )

It still really is unbelievable that i could see our beloved Team Melli in real life.
              Still regret not going to France 98 (couldn't go , being a student with low funds) and Germany 06 (just bought a house and AGAIN low funds). And this time around Russia is just too expensive (again)....

Happy that this occassion made it possible to have seen our boys in live action, who knows when the next oppertunity will be!

Comment

Thank you for the photos and glad you had a great time.

Comment

I hope one day I can watch TM like this too. Thanks for the hard work pajam Jan.

I know for Californians like me a 3-5 hour drive is nothing if it means seeing TM.

I'm sure plenty of people would have came from Germany if The game wasn't behind closed doors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Could you ask what CQ has against Torabi? Or why he gets the minimal playing time that he does...
                    Torabi was invited to this camp but could not participate because he has military issues..
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      If van der brom was there he should be reallly considering PAG to fix his soorakh defense . He was a a beast today
                      This guy won't leave his around million salary to play in Holland 2nd division team for 1/10 of this amount. Forget about it. He is basically saying money is his first and maybe ONLY priority. Waiting for a top 4 league clubs to pay him over a million on salary, and it won't happen, specially coming directly from Qatar.

Comment

From what I watched it seemed as though the fans were sitting in the camera side. Although the stadium was emptier than usual, the camera also zoomed in on the fans with hejab and the i.r. flags. But I'm not sure because I wasn't there. Pajam knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          This guy won't leave his around million salary to play in Holland 2nd division team for 1/10 of this amount. Forget about it. He is basically saying money is his first and maybe ONLY priority. Waiting for a top 4 league clubs to pay him over a million on salary, and it won't happen, specially coming directly from Qatar.
                          AZ is in eridivisie and one of the top teams, not second division. I agree salary would be the stumbling block again.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                            From what I watched it seemed as though the fans were sitting in the camera side. Although the stadium was emptier than usual, the camera also zoomed in on the fans with hejab and the i.r. flags. But I'm not sure because I wasn't there. Pajam knows.
                            Their really weren't more than approx 200-300 people in a stadium with 12.000 seats. People seated behind dugout & camera's. I think, it they showed the fans, the camera turned around?

Flags within the stadium we're al IR flags, 1 big one and tens of small ones for them to wave with. I didn't saw many woman, but those who attented had hejab i think.

Comment

Working...
                            X