[PICTURES] Iran - Venezuela , Nijmegen 13th nov 2017 by Pajam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PICTURES] Iran - Venezuela , Nijmegen 13th nov 2017 by Pajam

Sorry for this new thread, but i think it is important to have one. The reason is that i will be writing a piece about this game for us (PFDC will offcourse have to decide if it is going to be used or not), just like i have done 2 or 3 times (ages ago) for us : )

I will possibily have the oppertunity to ask questions before and after the match, both with players and staff. So i wanted to give you all the chance to post a Question here, i will try to ask a few of them (if only few members have questions, maybe all of them)!
    Think of a few good questions for all of us guys!
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    Sorry for this new thread, but i think it is important to have one. The reason is that i will be writing a piece about this game for us (PFDC will offcourse have to decide if it is going to be used or not), just like i have done 2 or 3 times ages ago voor us : )

I will possibily have the oppertunity to ask questions before and after the match, both with players and staff. So i wanted to give you all the chance to post a Question here, i will try to ask a few of them (if only few members have questions, maybe all of them)!

Think of a few good questions for all of us guys!
    wow....so jealous...so many questions.

Maybe you can ask about :

Future Friendlies? and News on them ?

Azmoun's club situation and Dejagah's club situation? How do TM see these situations affecting their performances for TM, what advice do they have for these players?

Possibility of bringing certain u17 players to train with squad in a local camp ?

How does coaching staff seek to address our team's lack of being able to hold possession in the middle of the park? is this an area they feel the need to address ?

Shojaei situation?

Comment

Thank u, i will do my best to use some of your Questions. Shojaei Q is going to be avoided by me

But U17 Q, possession in the middle Q, Club situation Dejagah Q and Future friendlies Q are great ones, thanks!
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        Thank u, i will do my best to use some of your Questions. Shojaei Q is going to be avoided by me

But U17 Q, possession in the middle Q, Club situation Dejagah Q and Future friendlies Q are great ones, thanks!
        thanks . Please ask about sardar also. I think it is a valid talking point that our star player has zero goals for club. Maybe ask what coaching staff thinks is the issue, how he can improve it, etc...

Comment

For those who were at the last world cup I would like to know what their difference in approach is this time around?

Comment

First, could you please ask any of the staff about Tafazolli? I would love to hear from CQ or his staff directly about whether they know of him. I'm sure they do, but I can't remember if there has been any word on if they see him as a potential TM player.

Second, could you ask about unique formation experiments before the world cup to see if we can fit all of our strengths on the field at once? Maybe ask about the Italian history with the 3-5-2, other teams having success using the 5-3-2, and whether those would ever be on the radar for TM? Would love to see what CQ and the staff's thinking is on these.

I personally think that every team that succeeds has a unique style that defines them. When teams try to emulate popular styles (like how so many seemed to try and emulate Spain's 4-3-3 tiki-taka for the past 7 years) they tend to fail, maybe we can be successful with a formation that fits our stifling defensive mind more. I very well could be wrong, but I have always wanted to see some unique formations from CQ, but haven't really seen it.

If we would have gone 5-3-1 against Iraq with the 1-0 lead in AC, we probably would have been able to maintain the win. I sometimes think sticking to 4 at the back may be ingrained in CQ's mind and would love to know if he's ever thought about other formations for TM, thanks!

Comment

Could you ask what CQ has against Torabi? Or why he gets the minimal playing time that he does...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Could you ask what CQ has against Torabi? Or why he gets the minimal playing time that he does...
                I think Torabi is a bit of an ace up CQ's sleeve. I think CQ knows that he is very dangerous off the bench, and keeps inviting him for a reason. I can easily see Torabi getting minutes in the actual world cup. I think other players are more attune to CQ's tactics, which is why he sticks to the Jahanbakhsh and Taremis, but he know that he can bring Torabi off the bench to score a nice technical goal if needed. I don't think he fits CQ's style though in terms of being a fix starter, as CQ prefers guys like Jahanbakhsh and Taremi who have higher defensive work rates.

I really think that CQ is keeping him in the squads for a reason. I would be surprised if he doesn't make a substitute appearance in the World Cup to be honest.

Comment

Will Ali Alipour be added in the next camp?

Thanks Pajam jan!

Comment

^ he will say doors are open for anyone and if we think he can help the team he will be invited.

just tell him that everyone loves what he is doing for team melli and that he gives hope to the people.. which the regime definately doesnt.

Comment

Torabi had Sarbazi issue so he couldn't leave Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        Torabi had Sarbazi issue so he couldn't leave Iran.
                        What about the other times he was available?

Comment

Only One question for me...
                          I would like to know how big of an obstacle/hinderance the federation (IFF) has been to TM success?
                          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Question to CQ - With his use of 4-5-1 and 4-3-3 exclusively has he considered using other tactics like 3-5-2 (Chelsea formation) to circumvent our lack of offense in most games?

Comment

What about the other times he was available?
                              Then he played

Comment

Working...
                              X