Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    why??? why not dec 5 official fifa.com site? viagogo is not safe...
    how so?

Comment

Ok, I am going to buy for Iran Morocco in St petersburg, is it possible to do that for just the one match or do we have to buy entire Iran group package ??

And then I want to purchase the round of 16 game in Sochi if iran advances as second they will play there. Is it possible to just buy that RO16 match or do I have to wait and buy it later or on the ground in Sochi.

I am spending a week in St petersburg after the match then a week in Sochi

Comment

I have plans to take the train between the cities, so here are the links below. You can use your "fanID" for free travel if I am not mistaken.

https://russianrailtickets.com/
        https://rail.ninja/
        Last edited by webmaster; 12-03-2017, 02:03 AM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          Yes. for 5 matches.

so you will see:

France - Australia
          Iran - Spain
          Poland - Colombia
          Korea Rep. - Germany
          France Group vs. Second Argentina group, probably if you are lucky, you will see France vs. Argentina, or more realistic France Croatia-Nigiera-Island
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
            how so?
            fifa always say, they are the only official seller, I do not know exactly,y but probably vigago is not safe from this point of view...
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

-

Comment

I have plans to take the train between the cities, so here are the links below. You can use your "fanID" for free travel if I am not mistaken.
              https://russianrailtickets.com/
              https://rail.ninja/
              but this are not the official sites to book free right? did you search this by yourself, or did you land here after fan id and fifa...
              because, transport2018.com is the official one or additional one...
              if we can choose any train, will be perfect, please more information about this to optimize our knowledge..

btw you have to wait till 15 December, for the full planing of the trains..
              sigpic

-

Comment

Question guys: if i apply for a ticket i need to put in my visa details but what happenes when i can't get a ticket because of high demand?
                will they take money first and then decide or will i get a refund if no ticket available?
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I have the exact same question. I just want the ticket for the Morocco match. in 2 days the tickets go on sale again and I don't know what category to get.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Ok, I am going to buy for Iran Morocco in St petersburg, is it possible to do that for just the one match or do we have to buy entire Iran group package ??

And then I want to purchase the round of 16 game in Sochi if iran advances as second they will play there. Is it possible to just buy that RO16 match or do I have to wait and buy it later or on the ground in Sochi.

I am spending a week in St petersburg after the match then a week in Sochi

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    Question guys: if i apply for a ticket i need to put in my visa details but what happenes when i can't get a ticket because of high demand?
                    will they take money first and then decide or will i get a refund if no ticket available?
                    no, they just take money, when you get tickets. if no tickets, no fan id and no money taken before...relax.
                    sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                      I have the exact same question. I just want the ticket for the Morocco match. in 2 days the tickets go on sale again and I don't know what category to get.
                      look into your bank account, and make sure you want to be behind the goal, outside corners, or on side-line. and look which tickets will be offered, just login and you see everything there, and decide which one you want..
                      sigpic

-

Comment

where did you book your flights and hotels from?
                        My flights from Orbitz but I use https://www.google.com/flights/ to search for them and then I get redirected to different websites.

Hotels from Expedia. I booked my hotels 5 months ago with free cancellation for a period of 2 weeks starting from June 14th through June 28th in 6 different cities of Russia and when I found out where we're playing I just ended up just keeping them for our dates

Comment

when we apply for tickets what information besides credit card do we need to enter ???

Comment

when we apply for tickets what information besides credit card do we need to enter ???
                            i think basic information, however you will be charged only when you win it, and is cat 1,2,3

Comment

you also need all the details of the people that are coming with you. apart from the basic infos like name, birth date etc. you are required to enter the specifics of your passport (number, citizenship, expiration date etc.). thats why i made a copy of all the passports beforehand and entered everything as soon as i got the tickets

good luck!

Comment

btw: i wanted to reserve a train-seat for those additional trains that are for free with the fan id. however, the system asked me for the specific ticket number of that match the the ride is related to... obviously i don't have that ticket yet. but home come so many seats have already been reserved?
                                do you guys have additional infos on your tickets besides the application number for the fan id?

thanks !

Comment

Working...
                                X