Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found flights from Germany to st Petersburg and from moscow back to Germany, perfect., will book soon, hope the price will stay.

btw i have a additional idea, I checked the schedule.

My plan is:

Iran - Morocco (15 June, I have ticket)
    Argentina - Island (will try for individual single ticket in mocow 16. June)
    Germany - Mexico (will try for individual single ticket in Moscow luzhniki 17. June)
    so I have mocow and 2 big matches also in my program
    Iran - spain (20 June, I have ticket)
    NOW I have to decide: Nishni novogorod (Argentina - Croatia 23 June OR stay in Kazan with polish and Colombian beauties for 24 June, but have to travel fast for
    Iran - Portugal (25 June in Saransk)
    26 June back to Germany from moscow, late, or alternative 27 June

Am I the master of planing??????
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

webmaster you have Kazan venue match tickets right???
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
        Is anyone up for renting a house for a month in whatever city Iran plays? I think being in Moscow or suburbs? I’m looking at options through my Russian buddies. PM me or let’s talk here.
        does not make sense, iran play in three different venues, within 12 days, no need for a months staying in one city. you must be flexible.
        sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          5162.91 is for flight, hotel and domestic flight?you got tour?
          I tried to response to your PM but your inbox is full. No I booked it myself. $2712 for hotels and $1820.91 for flights.

Comment

so me and my dad are going, i am going to book ticket dec 5, then wait for iran tours, and get flight, for flight, i will fly to helsinki then to st.petersbourg since is cheaper, and if tours are expensive go to helsinki then take a care and do like a round trip in russia, ppl can join us, i am goign to finalize everything by like 10 days time when tour princes come out

Comment

Guys sorry if I keep asking the same question but i really need an answer.

I just want to see TM's opening match against Morocco. What type of tickets do I apply for on December 5? And in terms of applying, I need to make an account on FIFA and just apply and in February I will receive my tickets if I get them?

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                I just want to see TM's opening match against Morocco. What type of tickets do I apply for on December 5? And in terms of applying, I need to make an account on FIFA and just apply and in February I will receive my tickets if I get them?
                get a individual ticket, dont get a group package

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  get a individual ticket, dont get a group package
                  But you should wait until March for that.
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Can we just buy one ticket in the lottery?

I am planning to get the first match vs morocco, spend a week in St petersburg, then go directly to sochi from there, and spend a week there. It is stunning city on the blacks sea with incredible nature. If iran somehow get through as second place, we will play the winner of Group A in Sochi on the 30th of june, and I will go to that game as well. Saransk and Kazan unfortunately I am not interested due to the travel, possibility of us having nothing to play for

Comment

people who are going, how are you going from moscow -kazan and moscow to the 3rd city, i checked train and flight they are not that expesnive

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                        Fuck it ... just bought 2 cat1 TST3 tickets ... 2500$ from ViaGOGO ... yesssss
                        why??? why not dec 5 official fifa.com site? viagogo is not safe...
                        sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post

december 5 you can go to fifa.com/tickets and sign in, and choose iran vs. Morocco ticket. make sure you have a credit card on your name, or name of ticket-buyer.
                          sigpic

-

Comment

I read here, how much money Iranian are spending for their trips. this is because Iranian fans do not read, do not inform...

the trips can be free, if you inform yourself. you can travel for free inside russia via train if you have ticket for matches. I will tell you soon about this. no need for 5200 dollar 4500 dollar or 7920 dollar spending....ey khodaaa
                            sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                              webmaster you have Kazan venue match tickets right???
                              Yes. for 5 matches.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                                I tried to response to your PM but your inbox is full. No I booked it myself. $2712 for hotels and $1820.91 for flights.
                                where did you book your flights and hotels from?
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X