Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
    Ok I'm done with bookings for hotels and flights. Here's my schedule:

Hotels

1. June 14th through 18th in St Petersburg in Parklane Resort and Spa, St. Petersburg
    2. June 18th through 21st in Luciano Spa Complex in Kazan
    3. June 21st through 24th in Park Inn by Radisson Sadu, Moscow
    4. June 24th through 26th in Hotel Complex Mikhailovsky in Saransk. I was able to book this hotel through hotels.fifa.com

Flights

1. June 14th - Dubai to Saint Petersburg via Emirates Airline
    2. June 18th - St. Petersburg (LED) to Kazan (KZN) at 2345 via Aeroflot-Russian Airlines 6595
    3. June 21st - Kazan (KZN) to Moscow (DME) at 5PM via S7 Airlines 66
    4. June 24th - Moscow (DME) to flying to Saransk (SKX) at 6.05 PM via S7 Airlines 275
    5. June 26th - Saransk (SKX) to Moscw (DME) at 8:15PM via S7 Airlines 276
    If you don't mind me asking - how much did this cost?
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Fuck it ... just bought 2 cat1 TST3 tickets ... 2500$ from ViaGOGO ... yesssss

Comment

Were planning on doing this:

Toronto - St. Petersburg 13th $1300 (roundtrip)
        St. petersburg - moscow 16th $100
        Moscow - kazan 20th $300 (round trip)
        kazan- moscow 21st
        Moscow - saransk 25th $700 (round trip)
        saransk - Moscow 26th
        were going to stay until July 2nd just incase iran goes up since we got tst4

the saransk flight is expensive, train takes 12hours so don't know what to do there lol
        all prices cad
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

On this weekend I will make planing, or pre-planing....

my first idea right now is:
          flight to st Petersburg on Thursday (watching opening match in St. Petersburg (Russia vs. Saudis) and on the 2nd match day we will face Morocco in a big st Petersburg stadium. For sure there will be tickets in this coming ticket phase, I hope Iranian will get them, instead of Moroccan. so go for the tickets!

my idea is to stay in st Petersburg 2days days till Sunday morning and travel on Sunday to Moscow, also a night travel with train is good via FAN-ID. so we do not need a hotel. have to think about this. staying in Moscow till Tuesday (Iran camp is also in or around Moscow). on Tuesday to Kazan, spend the night there, next day is match day, than stay in Kazan 2,3 nights and before last match from Kazan to sarans.

Btw we play in good stadium. We played with team Melli in sardar azmoun Rubin Kazan stadium, we have all the experience of Kazan, and we play against Spain there. and also sarans stadium seems new and nice, and St. Petersburg also.
          Morocco in position b3 has even better stadiums, St. Petersburg, luzhniki in Moscow and Kaliningrad, but our stadiums are fine.

I will make a plan soon, and I will inform you guys about trips, hotels, and also flight option. come also to our hostel than, and we stay and unite together..
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
            Were planning on doing this:

Toronto - St. Petersburg 13th $1300 (roundtrip)
            St. petersburg - moscow 16th $100
            Moscow - kazan 20th $300 (round trip)
            kazan- moscow 21st
            Moscow - saransk 25th $700 (round trip)
            saransk - Moscow 26th
            were going to stay until July 2nd just incase iran goes up since we got tst4

the saransk flight is expensive, train takes 12hours so don't know what to do there lol
            all prices cad
            I am coming from Toronto too... here's what I have

June 12: Toronto > St. Petersburg - $651
            June 18: St. Petersburg > Kazan - $150
            June 21: Kazan > Moscow - $150
            June 23: Moscow > Toronto - $650

Has to be a short trip for us because of limited vacation days from work unfortunately... still need to get tickets!
            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Can anyone help me? I want 4 tickets for 4 people for ONLY the Iran match vs Morocco in St. Petersburg. What ticket category/option do I pick and when do I apply/get notified if I was successful in getting the ticket?

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
              Guys what is the step if you try and get the 1 ticket for Morocco and TM match in St. Pete? What type of category of tickets do I apply for and when?

Comment

Can anyone help me? I want 4 tickets for 4 people for ONLY the Iran match vs Morocco in St. Petersburg. What ticket category/option do I pick and when do I apply/get notified if I was successful in getting the ticket?
                Starting Dec 5, you can request match tickets on Fifa. But you won't find out whether you got them until February.

Comment

Wow wtf U I wont find out till February if i got tickets or not? So I can't book my hotel and flight until February?

So If I want to just attend the match against Morocco, what kind of ticket do I apply for on December 5? And how do I apply?

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                  Starting Dec 5, you can request match tickets on Fifa. But you won't find out whether you got them until February.

Comment

Wow wtf U I wont find out till February if i got tickets or not? So I can't book my hotel and flight until February?

So If I want to just attend the match against Morocco, what kind of ticket do I apply for on December 5? And how do I apply?
                    you can cause they will have a fist come first serve tickets again, plus most people will get tickets

Comment

Do you guys think its better to book my flight/hotel now are wait till i am certain of the tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                        Do you guys think its better to book my flight/hotel now are wait till i am certain of the tickets?
                        yup i am sure you can get ticket for morroco game, also if you are on lucky draw you have a chance and you will have a few more chances again

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                          If you don't mind me asking - how much did this cost?
                          $5162.91 that's just for me. If my wife comes along add another $2500

That's around $107/month x 48 months. So if someone starts planning their next world cup to Qatar from now that's not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                            $5162.91 that's just for me. If my wife comes along add another $2500

That's around $107/month x 48 months. So if someone starts planning their next world cup to Qatar from now that's not bad at all.
                            5162.91 is for flight, hotel and domestic flight?you got tour?

Comment

OK guys... I reserved my apartments through airbnb in St Petersburg, Kazan and Seransk and finally in Moscow. I am going with my 12 year old boy. I now need to make my flight reservations, but waiting for my AMEX points to be available so I can get my flights using my points.

St Petersburg: From June 13th till 18th.

Kazan: from the 18th till 24th of June.

Seransk: from 24th till 26th of June.

Moscow: from 26th till 16th of July.

It will be more than a month for me as I am planning to do some other stuff while I am there. Sooo I just can't wait... yoohooooooo...
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

good to know the distances between the cities:

russia-map.jpg
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X