Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    Fan ID >> he will get an email with electronical Fan ID i think, have to print it, take with himself, and get his fan ID at airport i think, but normally needs also ticket..
    ask IFF. HE have to call there. But last minute fans and iranian "last minute" character is not a good basis for such high wishes before a world cup..
    this is true, there is also distribution centres in russia where he gets the actual badge.

I have two tickets AVAILABLE for Iran-Morroco game

Please let me know if you're interested.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Anybody else leaving for Russia tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Yes.

How long did you have the tickets for resell on the site for? Mine are status:"Ticket to resell" for 24 hours now.
        I think my status changed to this, 4 days after I did put them up for resell.

Comment

Oh an guys I don't know if you watch the show "Rakhtkan" but some of the hosts will go to the World Cup to report from the games and people. They said that they would like to create some "fanzones" in each city before the game, to get the fans together and cheer with them. I know this forum has planned a "get-together" but I wanted to inform you guys about this since I think it might be great if as many fans as possible would join together
          Off topic:
          I saw on fb that someone said MTN is usually used as a SIM card in Russia and one can pre order it on amazon.
          I was not really sure if it is worth it to buy such SIM cards on the internet or just when we arrive in Russia?
          Plus since we are going to be a lot of fans who want to go to the stadium together, how will we handle this with the trains or buses? Or will we go by feet?
          Because the gates will be open on 3 pm and I saw that this is also the time we planed for going to the stadium...
          And what are the possibilities for having lunch on this day?

Comment

check also other thread for kazan information, city guide, transfer from kazan to saransk and also für sim card. other sticky thread.

(copied)

Guys, who wants to travel from Kazan to Saransk, i found an intersting travel help for you in facebook.
            Also check the sim card information for your mobile phone.
            -------
            from facebook profile: Alina Usmanova (alina.usmanova.923)
            https://www.facebook.com/alina.usmanova.923
            About Transfer from Kazan to Saransk and City Guide (english):
            Small bus - Ford transit
            Direct from Kazan to Saransk with insurance for all passengers. Distance 500 km, aprox 5-6 hours
            Price = 35 euro per person
            We have 17 seats - But 6 is booked (June 06, latest update)
            23 or 24 of June. Will decide with passsangers
            The transfer will be in the morning.
            If you contact her, tell her that you come from me (Persianfootball, facebook - saeed noro) probably she will give you discount. I will ask her for this.)
            About Kazan:
            I am a guide, so if you are interesting about your in Kazan, I can do it. Duration 2-2,5 hours.
            What we are going to see:
            Kazan kremlin
            Kazan university
            Old part of the city
            Tatar village
            Price 50 euro( total), max 4 people
            About internet provider in Russia 🇷🇺
            We have 3 providers: MTC, beeline and megafon.
            You can buy SIM card or modem using your passport.
            For ex. In MTC SIM card with 25 Gb internet that called “smart” costs 1000 rub per month include 1500 min. (good!)
            If we are talking about MTC model internet that you can use in iPad or other devices costs 1200 rub per month include 30 Gb in day time, from 12 pm to 7 am unlimited. It calls Internet VIP.
            Also attention if you will be travel city by city with internet VIP you will pay 50 rub per day
            You also can check others providers like beeline and megafon. The prices are almost same.
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
              this is true, there is also distribution centres in russia where he gets the actual badge.

I have two tickets AVAILABLE for Iran-Morroco game

Please let me know if you're interested.
              Hey Hussain, do you still have the tickets?

Comment

I've decided super last minute to go to World Cup

Anyone know where I can buy tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                  I've decided super last minute to go to World Cup

Anyone know where I can buy tickets?
                  fifa.com have tickets, also after ticket directly apply for fan id..at least having electronic fan id and than get it in the airport or venue..
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

-

Comment

MEGA UPDATE all tickets category for iran matches and a lot of other matches. Get your tickets NOW!
                    sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                      Hey Hussain, do you still have the tickets?
                      yes bro, i have the tickets

i will dm you
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

I tried to buy tickets in a better area of the stadium but it looks like the tickets can only be picked up in a distant city. I'm thinking the FIFA ticketing centres in St P and Moscow are at capacity.
                        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

I am leaving tomorow afternoon.

Might not be posting as often but I'll be back before Spain game.

Bala Iran!

Comment

Guys, can we visit the Lokomotiv training camp TM is at? Any info on this? Ie when can we? Today they took pictures with TM fans.

Comment

Having seen those pics, I'm also interested in finding out whether there's any chance of bumping into them at St Petersburg. Anyone know what times they are going to be in St Petersburg and where they will be staying? #stalkervibe

Comment

Another big ticket release just now.
                                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
                                X