Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
      I am from Denmark. I have to Pick up the tickets at the airport in Skt Petersborg the 13 of june, so I Will travel the Day before. Now im just waiting for my fan ID. Do you know how long it takes for me to get it? I ordered it today
      you can get the electornic one now, since it might take like a month to arrive

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        you can get the electornic one now, since it might take like a month to arrive
        I Got a mail that they Will send it to my home adress. Hope it arrives im time or Else im screwed

Comment

Does anyone want to sell me their tickets?
          Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

I Got a mail that they Will send it to my home adress. Hope it arrives im time or Else im screwed
            just get the electronic, the mail one take a while to arrive

Comment

they will send you the ID in a pdf format if it doesnt arrive in time. Download it, make sure its on your phone, and show that in place of VISA when entering russia. Then, you have to go to a fan ID distribution center (in all cities), and pick up the physical fan ID that will allow you to get into stadium, use free public transport.

Comment

Does anyone from Germany get his or her ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                  sry if this question was already asked like 100 times but any updated instructions on the resale for those who have the printed tix on hand or is in route? I already placed them for resale online and they are telling me all the tix for any given match have to be sold out before any of these tix are placed for resale to the public however I am still hoping Iran's games are on high demand enough that they will be resold. I also have 3 Nigeria games that I am not sure if they will be resold
                  Any information on resale will be greatly appreciated.
                  All the issued tickets for all Iran matches were already sold out, so the ones remaining now are the resell ones.

If you have received your printed tickets and you want to release some for resell, you have to courier it back to one of FWCTC's offices - I believe there's one in Russia and one in the UK (instructions are in the FAQ section of "My Requests").

Once they receive the tickets they will release them... you better hurry though...

Comment

Got email that tickets will arrive soon on tuesday
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Something tells me we will see Puttin at our match.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        they will send you the ID in a pdf format if it doesnt arrive in time. Download it, make sure its on your phone, and show that in place of VISA when entering russia. Then, you have to go to a fan ID distribution center (in all cities), and pick up the physical fan ID that will allow you to get into stadium, use free public transport.
                        This makes me feel much better. My dad, brother and I just applied for our physical tickets yesterday (we're in Los Angeles). In addition to maybe not receiving our tickets on time, for whatever reason, when I went to go pick "COUNTY"...United States wasn't an option! So I entered a different country (US Islands) so that my application would at least be processed, and then e-mailed them asking them to update the country to USA.

If I don't get the ticket in time, the PDF way will have to work. When did they send you the PDF confirmation?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                          This makes me feel much better. My dad, brother and I just applied for our physical tickets yesterday (we're in Los Angeles). In addition to maybe not receiving our tickets on time, for whatever reason, when I went to go pick "COUNTY"...United States wasn't an option! So I entered a different country (US Islands) so that my application would at least be processed, and then e-mailed them asking them to update the country to USA.
                          If I don't get the ticket in time, the PDF way will have to work. When did they send you the PDF confirmation?
                          That’s weird, never had such an issue. I just received email that my tickets will be delivered with DHL on Friday, me and dad already received fan id’s, my brothers will arrive sometime next week so I am all set.
                          Are you talking about fan id, or match ticket? You already have tickets right? If you just applied for fan id that is okay, they should tell you if ur application is accepted or not within 2 days. Then they will send u pdf and u are set.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                            Something tells me we will see Puttin at our match.
                            The opposite.
                            Rouhani has been invited to the opening match.
                            No one cares for our opening match except for us and the Moroccans.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              That’s weird, never had such an issue. I just received email that my tickets will be delivered with DHL on Friday, me and dad already received fan id’s, my brothers will arrive sometime next week so I am all set.
                              Are you talking about fan id, or match ticket? You already have tickets right? If you just applied for fan id that is okay, they should tell you if ur application is accepted or not within 2 days. Then they will send u pdf and u are set.
                              I received the electronic fan ID, which I think means I just have to go to a ticketing center in Russia to get a plastic one (because with the e-ticket you can't get into the stadiums).

As for the physical tickets...I've bought the match tickets and paid for them. The purchase is reflected on my credit card statement, so I know it's been paid for. What I'm worried about is that I'm not sure I arranged for them to be mailed to me. Hopefully i will be OK without the physical ticket (ie i'll be able to take care of it in russia by showing proof of purchase).

Comment

Hey guys,
                                finally I received my tickets. I bought tickets for CAT1 for our game against Morocco.
                                Now that I've checked where my seats are located, I am really annoyed since I am sitting at C215 (picture is in the link below) which I think was for sure one of the last blocks that still count to CAT1.
                                If you ask me, in my opinion it does not has any special difference to seats that belong to CAT2...
                                I am wondering if one of you has a similar problem or was khoshshans and got better seats, maybe also hamkaf next to the field?
                                http://www.sport-kassa.ru/upload/img...0dee769e2e.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X