Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardi View Post
    Salam bacheha, long time no see
    Glad to see that so many "old" members are still around.

I also managed to get my wc tickets (me +2) but it was quite a challenge… Logged in long before it started with a very fast internet connection and I was barely able to secure some tickets… took me more than 40 minutes and I was completely exhausted after that. I thought it would be way easier to get those Iran tickets. I was always able to select them but not able to put them in my basket… I originally aimed for Iran TST3 but got TST5 which was the only available one at that moment. 3x TST5 for three people cost me more than 4k
    After having those struggles to buy my tickets I was told by my Swiss friends that they created accounts for each friend that is going and they simultaneously tried to secure tickets. I didn't think of that but it seems to be a good strategy.
    Btw thank you Kamran jan for your input regarding the credit card companies. I contacted mine and made sure that it was booked correctly.
    Also everyone please don't forget the register for your Fan-ID! Our three requests have already been granted. As Saeed said: apart from the fact that you need the ID to have access to the stadiums, you'll also be able to travel for free with certain trains (the site appeared after I submitted my ID-request) and you won't need a visa for Russia (until a few days before and after the wc).

A lot of questions have been asked here that are very well answered on the fifa page. Please make sure to go there to read up for the next phase.

Also Saeed jan thank you for trying to organize the trip. I will let you know as soon as I have more details regarding our plans.
    thanks dude, also fill the other thread now you got your tickets, take part in the other sticky thread.
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

I might have to bow out on this one. Not that I don't have the patience to get the tickets, overall the price of the trip is going to be pretty high for 2 people.

Comment

If I purchase TST 4, will I get refunded for the final game if Iran doesnt make it out of group???

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          If I purchase TST 4, will I get refunded for the final game if Iran doesnt make it out of group???
          No you will watch the group winner match vs. Second team of another group. But if Iran advance. You advance with Iran.
          If you just want to watch Iran match in case they qualify you have to order QST ticket. More information soon.
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Is anyone up for renting a house for a month in whatever city Iran plays? I think being in Moscow or suburbs? I’m looking at options through my Russian buddies. PM me or let’s talk here.
            sigpic
            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
            IRAN
            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
              Is anyone up for renting a house for a month in whatever city Iran plays? I think being in Moscow or suburbs? I’m looking at options through my Russian buddies. PM me or let’s talk here.
              I am with my brother and father so probably cant share a place, but am thinking of a similar idea to what you mentioned. Moscow is probably the city with most options for accommodations, plus relatively central location, access to center of transportation. Unfortunately it will be pricey bc I have heard moscow is the most expensive of all host cities, and they will no doubt jack prices up for foreigners.

Comment

I haven't been able to find any hotel in Saransk between 24th through 26th. There's absolutely nothing available. Airbnb doesn't look so good either. So many old and outdated homes

Comment

At least I got great cat 1 tickets for Iran vs Spain in Kazan... I need to now find for St petersburg and Saransk matches..
                  it will be a great wc I am sure..

Can't wait...I am coimg Russia... :-)
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

How can i buy tickets for Irans games please help me before its too late i want to experience my first world cup.
                    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      At least I got great cat 1 tickets for Iran vs Spain in Kazan... I need to now find for St petersburg and Saransk matches..
                      it will be a great wc I am sure..

Can't wait...I am coimg Russia... :-)
                      Looking forward to finally meet you there my man

Comment

^ that would be my pleasure Amin jan..
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Guys is VIGOGO a legit site for tickets ??????

Comment

We got so unlucky with the location of our stadiums in the draw...

If we got B3, we would have got St. Petersburg > Moscow > Kalininigrad

Instead we have: St. Petersburg > Kazan > Saransk

As a fan looking for efficient travel, we got unlucky.
                            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Guys what is the step if you try and get the 1 ticket for Morocco and TM match in St. Pete? What type of category of tickets do I apply for and when?

Comment

Ok I'm done with bookings for hotels and flights. Here's my schedule:

Hotels

1. June 14th through 18th in St Petersburg in Parklane Resort and Spa, St. Petersburg
                                2. June 18th through 21st in Luciano Spa Complex in Kazan
                                3. June 21st through 24th in Park Inn by Radisson Sadu, Moscow
                                4. June 24th through 26th in Hotel Complex Mikhailovsky in Saransk. I was able to book this hotel through hotels.fifa.com

Flights

1. June 14th - Dubai to Saint Petersburg via Emirates Airline
                                2. June 18th - St. Petersburg (LED) to Kazan (KZN) at 2345 via Aeroflot-Russian Airlines 6595
                                3. June 21st - Kazan (KZN) to Moscow (DME) at 5PM via S7 Airlines 66
                                4. June 24th - Moscow (DME) to flying to Saransk (SKX) at 6.05 PM via S7 Airlines 275
                                5. June 26th - Saransk (SKX) to Moscw (DME) at 8:15PM via S7 Airlines 276

Comment

Working...
                                X