Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    One question guys.. I have bought venue specific tickets for Kazan. Will the teams play in one city or different ones for the first stage? as an example are they going to play in Kazan for all their group matches if their group plays there? Any info will be appreciated.
    Teams play their group stage games in three different cities selected at the draw. Often they can be a long distance apart.

Comment

^ damn.. why the hell are they doing this? it would be hard for people to travel there. Russia is not exactly a small country. . are you sure?
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ damn.. why the hell are they doing this? it would be hard for people to travel there. Russia is not exactly a small country. . are you sure?
        Sorry I got it wrong. The venues are already pre-decided, still different venues for each group stage game in the group (some far apart) but at least there aren't any games in Vladivostok:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_F...rld_Cup#Venues

For Brazil, Iran's games were in Curitiba, Belo Horizonte and Salvador which are quite far apart. I took flights between each one, which were good value.
        Iran's Games in Germany WC were in Frankfurt, Nuremberg and Leipzig.
        For France they were in Saint-Etienne, Lyon and Montpellier
        For Argentina were in Cordoba and Mendoza

This may be the world cup which requires the most travelling for Iran fans unfortunately...

Comment

with the fan ID you can travel for free with train I think from city to city, behtare ke, shah mikhabim tu train lol, more money for drinks and lunch
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

My tickets:

Kazan Venue Series Cat 1:
            Matches 05,20,31,43,50:

Match 05 - C1 v C2

Match 20 - B4 v B2

Match 31 - H1 v H3

Match 43 - F4 v F1

Match 50 - 1C v 2D
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

My tickets:

Kazan Venue Series Cat 1:
              Matches 05,20,31,43,50:

Match 05 - C1 v C2

Match 20 - B4 v B2

Match 31 - H1 v H3

Match 43 - F4 v F1

Match 50 - 1C v 2D
              you are allowed to go to seven matches, so if you are lucky you see Iran in one of these match, and you can still take part in the lottery for the other two matches. Good luck!
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

-

Comment

there are still some tickets for:

Croatia TST4 and TST5
                TST Series 3,4,5 for Denmark
                TST-5 Iceland
                TST-3,4,5 Korea
                TST-3,4,5 Nigeria (despite big population!)
                TST-3,4,5 Saudi Arabia
                TST-4,5 Switzerland
                TST-3,4,5 Senegal
                TST-4,5 Serbia
                TST-4,5 Tunisia
                sigpic

-

Comment

Guys there are still Specific Tickets for Iran.

BUt only for wheelchair, Easy Access Standard and Easy Access 2 and for obese people.

If you know a doctor which can help you , you can order tickets for obese people, but you should be a litte bit chaghalo, and your doctor should write a medical certificate with the information that your Body Mass Index (BMI) is above 35kg/m2. for example 35,7, 36,4,37....you have to upload it soon.

So if you are a little bit chaghalo, go for it, you also will get a bigger seat and space,lol.

Here are information

Point VIII.
                  https://tickets.fifa.com/FAQ/en?plat...ang=en#TOPS003

and this:

Yes, in each Stadium and for all Matches FIFA will offer for purchase a dedicated allocation of Tickets for disabled people, people with limited mobility and obese people. These so called Special Access Tickets (SATs) will be offered in four types:

“Wheelchair User” (“W”, for wheelchair users),

“Easy Access Standard” (“ES”, for disabled people, people with limited mobility and people with other medical conditions),

“Easy Standard Amenity” (“AM”, for people with guide dogs or people with a medical condition with assistance dogs and people that need additional leg space due to limited mobility) or

“Obese Persons” (“OP”, Easy Access Extra-Width seats, for people with a BMI that is equal to or exceeds 35 kg/m2).

The location of the available seats for disabled customers varies from Stadium to Stadium.
                  sigpic

-

Comment

Saeed jan, the problem is that you also have to prove it when picking up the tickets.

I think these tickets would be great but I don't think I can maintain that weight for so long until the world cup

I'm just hoping that some iran tickets come back on sale...

Comment

Saeed you seem to know so much about the ticket situation. I would greatly appreciate if you could answer this for me:

I want to get tickets right on December 1st when the groups are announced. I want to try and get tickets for all of Iran's group matches for 4 people (minimum for 2 but hopefully for 4 so my immediate family can all come).

What exactly is the procedure then? What percentage of Iran's tickets were sold prior to the December 1st period?

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                      Guys there are still Specific Tickets for Iran.

BUt only for wheelchair, Easy Access Standard and Easy Access 2 and for obese people.

If you know a doctor which can help you , you can order tickets for obese people, but you should be a litte bit chaghalo, and your doctor should write a medical certificate with the information that your Body Mass Index (BMI) is above 35kg/m2. for example 35,7, 36,4,37....you have to upload it soon.

So if you are a little bit chaghalo, go for it, you also will get a bigger seat and space,lol.

Here are information

Point VIII.
                      https://tickets.fifa.com/FAQ/en?plat...ang=en#TOPS003

and this:

Yes, in each Stadium and for all Matches FIFA will offer for purchase a dedicated allocation of Tickets for disabled people, people with limited mobility and obese people. These so called Special Access Tickets (SATs) will be offered in four types:

“Wheelchair User” (“W”, for wheelchair users),

“Easy Access Standard” (“ES”, for disabled people, people with limited mobility and people with other medical conditions),

“Easy Standard Amenity” (“AM”, for people with guide dogs or people with a medical condition with assistance dogs and people that need additional leg space due to limited mobility) or

“Obese Persons” (“OP”, Easy Access Extra-Width seats, for people with a BMI that is equal to or exceeds 35 kg/m2).

The location of the available seats for disabled customers varies from Stadium to Stadium.

Comment

Guys it seems like only a certain percentage of tickets are being allocated for phase 1 which ends November 28th, and then I'm assuming the same number of tickets made available in phase 1 will be made available in phase 2 starting December 5th after the draw. So don't lose hope you still have a good chance for getting tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                          Saeed you seem to know so much about the ticket situation. I would greatly appreciate if you could answer this for me:
                          I want to get tickets right on December 1st when the groups are announced. I want to try and get tickets for all of Iran's group matches for 4 people (minimum for 2 but hopefully for 4 so my immediate family can all come).
                          What exactly is the procedure then? What percentage of Iran's tickets were sold prior to the December 1st period?
                          You can order via credit card for up to 4 person. So you and 3 guests. And up to 7 matches maximum. On December 5 after the draw, the next lottery phase will start. Just select Iran tst 3 for 3 group matches or check supporter tickets. I will inform here in that time.
                          sigpic

-

Comment

Thank you!

So I can't queue for tickets on December 1st? I must wait till December 5?

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                            You can order via credit card for up to 4 person. So you and 3 guests. And up to 7 matches maximum. On December 5 after the draw, the next lottery phase will start. Just select Iran tst 3 for 3 group matches or check supporter tickets. I will inform here in that time.

Comment

NO NOT 1st December. 1st December is the DRAW nothing to so with 4 DECEMBER LOTTERY FOR TICKETS START.
                              sigpic

-

Comment

Salam bacheha, long time no see
                                Glad to see that so many "old" members are still around.

I also managed to get my wc tickets (me +2) but it was quite a challenge… Logged in long before it started with a very fast internet connection and I was barely able to secure some tickets… took me more than 40 minutes and I was completely exhausted after that. I thought it would be way easier to get those Iran tickets. I was always able to select them but not able to put them in my basket… I originally aimed for Iran TST3 but got TST5 which was the only available one at that moment. 3x TST5 for three people cost me more than 4k
                                After having those struggles to buy my tickets I was told by my Swiss friends that they created accounts for each friend that is going and they simultaneously tried to secure tickets. I didn't think of that but it seems to be a good strategy.
                                Btw thank you Kamran jan for your input regarding the credit card companies. I contacted mine and made sure that it was booked correctly.
                                Also everyone please don't forget the register for your Fan-ID! Our three requests have already been granted. As Saeed said: apart from the fact that you need the ID to have access to the stadiums, you'll also be able to travel for free with certain trains (the site appeared after I submitted my ID-request) and you won't need a visa for Russia (until a few days before and after the wc).

A lot of questions have been asked here that are very well answered on the fifa page. Please make sure to go there to read up for the next phase.

Also Saeed jan thank you for trying to organize the trip. I will let you know as soon as I have more details regarding our plans.

Comment

Working...
                                X