Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this site is selling but they are much more expensive. I guess I have no chance to go there and buy instead of these corrupted fifa.

https://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Ticke...p-2018-Tickets
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      this site is selling but they are much more expensive. I guess I have no chance to go there and buy instead of these corrupted fifa.

https://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Ticke...p-2018-Tickets
      Webmaster jan, what are you planning on doing ? Cat 3 straight up when you're up?

Comment

yes, I have no other choice I guess.

You are now in line.

You are in line for the First Come First Served Sales Period of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™.
        When it is your turn, you will have 10 minutes to enter the website.

Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

Status last updated: 11:39:47 AM

Comment

There will be more tickets available in phase 2 after the draw. Right now, they don't know which games are in which stadiums. After the draw, the matches and the stadiums are identified so more tickets will be released. Some stadiums have twice the capacity of others, so the tickets released right now are the minimum for the smallest stadium

Comment

Same here. Already waiting for 40-50 minutes and it still says I have to wait for more than an hour.

Anyway, even if we don't get tickets now, you still have the official FIFA resale platform and I'm sure there will be enough Non-Iranians who wanna get rid of their tickets in case they got something like Iran - Panama or so... so there is still a good chance to get something.

Comment

wow ... no more TST3 tickets or TST4 ...
              Only Cat 2 and 3 for TST5 and TST6
              Such BS

Comment

What a waste of time.....!

Comment

I'm in but its giving me an error message when I try to add to my cart!!

Comment

I had the same Problem. You should call your Bank and das them to make your card free for online purchases

Comment

All that's left is TST6...

Comment

Im thinking of eating a years' full of chelo kabab to qualify for one of the tickets.

Comment

All sold out now. I couldn't get them. Very dissapointed, but there will be other opportunities

Comment

Same ... dec 5th I’ll c y’all back in here

Comment

You are now in line.

You are in line for the First Come First Served Sales Period of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™.
                              When it is your turn, you will have 10 minutes to enter the website.

Your estimated wait time is: 57 minutes

Status last updated: 12:35:18 PM

Comment

After 5 hours of waiting I got there and there was no Iran matches left, the only thing that was available in cat1, was the matches in Kazan. I thought I will change those with someone whose team will end up there, and I could perhaps change them to Iran's matches based on the draw in December.

So now I have purchased 5 cat 1 matches in Kazan (3 Group matches, 1 Round of 16 and 1 Quarter Final match).

So If I am very lucky, Iran will be playing there and that would be amazing, so let's wait till the December 1st and see what happens. I am going with my son so I paid for 10 tickets (5 matches), in case Iran advances and goes further, I could switch my round of 16 and QF with others who want them, so I think I am now safe to get my Cat 1 tickets for Iran matches after all. The reason I got this was because there would be very hard to buy new cat1 tickets but to only buy it from someone else who would want more for his tickets. They costed me USD 2170.

So hell yeah...

I am going to Russia... I cannot believe it... daaaayaammmmmmmmmmmm. My first world cup presence believe it or not.
                                Last edited by webmaster; 11-16-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X