Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    Okay guys, update:

If you make your account, and you choose as nationality IRAN,

you have the option for IRAN FAN-TICKET. This is only possible if you have Iranian passport you qualify for Iran fan tickets, and the chances of getting tickets, are very much higher. mostly all are green, and you can also order QST = IF IRAN goes to next round, you have your ticket for sure, this is very special.

I know this now, because I made a second account and I see the difference now.

So most people do not know this. if you apply with your 2nd passport from another country, you do not have the screen for Iran Fan Ticket...
    you are sure if we apply with iran passport , we have a higher chance of getting tickets?how do you know

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      That's exactly what I was saying to you but apparently you are too much badakhlagh these days.
      if you really mean it this way, I did not get it.

I got my tickets in phase 1, and when I login with my two other "older" accounts, I see that there is no choice for supporter tickets, because I typed another passport number.

but with new account and Iran passport number you can choose for Iran tickets, yes.

I thought you have a problem generally that I book Iran tickets, with other passport.
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        you are sure if we apply with iran passport , we have a higher chance of getting tickets?how do you know
        if you make a new account and choose Iranian nationality and later type Iranian passport number, you are able to choose FAN-Tickets, and not just the Iran matches from individual tickets which are listet.

I did not know this, but I speculated and made another account to check it out and it is this way.

This also explains why moroccan fans for example asked for many tickets, or other nations, because they do it via fan ticket.

Fan Tickets are a little bit more expensive, but you have bigger chances, as the demand is now still green, just category 1 is high in all three matches.

Iran fan ticket is the 8% of tickets, which every nation get from every stadium capacity. the 8% of IFF. and you are guaranteed to sit with Iranian fans, fan zone..
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

-

Comment

it seems once we put out nationality in there you cant edit it any more

Comment

i checked for the iran supporters there is higher chance since only tier 1 is high the rest are low, and the price is the same

Comment

if some one wanna buy ticket using the fan section, they will need to put thier iranian pass, can they enter russia with another passport, even though the fan ID is on another pass, anyone know let me know

Comment

Saeed Noro & PSGman
                you guys are fighting over something so small, cool off guys!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  it seems once we put out nationality in there you cant edit it any more
                  EXACTLY. they save it.

therefore, new account with second passport. you can this way apply two times...if you want to be super sure for getting tickets.
                  sigpic

-

Comment

you can get fan id also with Iranian passport, no difference. the fan id passport number must be the same the Fifa ticket apply you did.

so you have to check your Iranian passport, take it with yourself and must be valid (!) check your date of validity in passport, otherwise you have to renew it now JUST IN TIME to get it back soon to make ticket apply till 31 January.

everybody which get at least ONE FIFA Ticket via Fifa.com get Fan-ID. but must be identical information
                    sigpic

-

Comment

Hello guys, I want apply for single ticket for the Morocco game in St. Petersburg. Do we need to apply for a visa as well from the russian embassy? What will be the best solution, applying with iranian or european passport?

Thanks and sorry if this has been up before

Comment

Originally posted by mardonius View Post
                        Hello guys, I want apply for single ticket for the Morocco game in St. Petersburg. Do we need to apply for a visa as well from the russian embassy? What will be the best solution, applying with iranian or european passport?

Thanks and sorry if this has been up before
                        ok if you get a ticket with Fan ID, you will not need visa, you can apply with either passport, the iranian passport give you the ticket from Iranian FA

Comment

ended up applying for 3 CAT1 vs Morocco, and 3 Cat3 for the RO16 game in Sochi ( 1A v 2B ). For those that applied for the first lottery, how many of you got the tickets ??

Comment

With Iranian passport you have in ticket competition just Iranian fans. most are lazy or without credit card, or whatever...so you have bigger chance with Iranian passport for Iranian fan ticket.

fan tickets are the 8% of every nation right for stadium.

St. Petersburg 8% = 67.000 x 0,08 = 5.360 Tickets.
                            Kazan 8% = 45.000 x 0,08 = 3.600 Tickets.
                            Saransk 8% = 44.000 x 0,08 = 3.520 Tickets.

Same for opponent team means:

67.000 - 2x5.360 = 56.280 Tickets left
                            45.000 - 2x3.600 = 37.800 Tickets left
                            44.000 . 2x3.520 = 36.960 Tickets left

now:

- Category 4 Tickets for Russian residents
                            - TST Series from phase 1 and 2
                            - individual single tickets from phase 1 and 2
                            - stadion venue tickets from phase 1 and 2

in generell if you compare the individual tickets situation and the fan tickets, the fan tickets are more green compared to the other individual tickets.
                            sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                              With Iranian passport you have in ticket competition just Iranian fans. most are lazy or without credit card, or whatever...so you have bigger chance with Iranian passport for Iranian fan ticket.
                              fan tickets are the 8% of every nation right for stadium.
                              St. Petersburg 8% = 67.000 x 0,08 = 5.360 Tickets.
                              Kazan 8% = 45.000 x 0,08 = 3.600 Tickets.
                              Saransk 8% = 44.000 x 0,08 = 3.520 Tickets.
                              Same for opponent team means:
                              67.000 - 2x5.360 = 56.280 Tickets left
                              45.000 - 2x3.600 = 37.800 Tickets left
                              44.000 . 2x3.520 = 36.960 Tickets left
                              now:
                              - Category 4 Tickets for Russian residents
                              - TST Series from phase 1 and 2
                              - individual single tickets from phase 1 and 2
                              - stadion venue tickets from phase 1 and 2
                              in generell if you compare the individual tickets situation and the fan tickets, the fan tickets are more green compared to the other individual tickets.

So do you think it will be better for me to apply for Category1 for Morocco and Spain matches with my Iranian passport? But does that mean that i am in competition for 8% of tickets that are for Iranian fans?
                              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                ended up applying for 3 CAT1 vs Morocco, and 3 Cat3 for the RO16 game in Sochi ( 1A v 2B ). For those that applied for the first lottery, how many of you got the tickets ??
                                you should have applied for tier 1 , then tick give me lower tier if they are avilable

Comment

Working...
                                X