Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey. I am planning a trip to Russia. but only see Iran's first two games in St. Petersburg and Kazan. The last city is too far.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
      Hey. I am planning a trip to Russia. but only see Iran's first two games in St. Petersburg and Kazan. The last city is too far.
      i found ticket to helsinki 900 can, u can go from helsinki to st.pet for 15 euro, from st.pe to moscow is like a 100 and moscow kazan is 135 train and moscow sarask is 60usd, or u can go with tour

Comment

Question: I am buying two tickets for 4 games on December 5th. will I get an confirmation on my tickets right away?

Comment

Question: I am buying two tickets for 4 games on December 5th. will I get an confirmation on my tickets right away?
          is random draw i believe you get answer in feb, but the first game we can get ticket, is the 2nd and 3rd game

Comment

the randon draw is dec 5 to jan 31st, for iran game we should be able to get ticket also iran tours tend to get tickets from IFF or the worst case go to russia buy in black market

Comment

i am buying 4 tickets for 4 games. 2 irans game + 1 germany + 1 brazil

Comment

you going your self or with tour?

Comment

hahaha as harfa man yad gerefti haa
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Can I pay for the tickets with Mastercard?

Comment

for the lottery should we apply at 12:00 at night exactly when it comes out or can we apply at a regular time in the morning. Will it affect chances ? It is not first come first serve right???

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        for the lottery should we apply at 12:00 at night exactly when it comes out or can we apply at a regular time in the morning. Will it affect chances ? It is not first come first serve right???
                        no is random draw, make no difference, first come first serve is when you have to come early

Comment

guys ... i have CAT1 tickets for all iran games by VIAGOGO ... selling them to go back to FIFA draw ... i have been charged and I am not sure how it really works ... sad, I'm losing money

Comment

What information have you guys found in terms of logistics (transportation, lodging, etc)? I am looking at Train/Flight information between St Petersburg, Moscow, Kazan and Saransk. There doesn't seem to be any flights available between Kazan and Saransk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus View Post
                              What information have you guys found in terms of logistics (transportation, lodging, etc)? I am looking at Train/Flight information between St Petersburg, Moscow, Kazan and Saransk. There doesn't seem to be any flights available between Kazan and Saransk.
                              dm me i give you information

Comment

I need some help, if I enrol tomorrow to the random draw ticket purchase, when do they start informing people?

From 5 December 2017 to 31 January 2018 (12:00 MSK), you can apply for 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ Tickets. Ticket Applicants may submit their Ticket Application at any time throughout the respective Random Selection Draw Sales Period, without any preference given in respect of the date of the submission.

Reading this from FIFA.com it looks like that even if I put my name sometime in January the random draw doesn't take place until after January, is that correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X