Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

===================
    THREAD for Discuss - Chat - Planing OUR World Cup.
    Here you are allowed to chat about everything relevant.

For example:
    I say we NEED a BIG PFDC Flag for the stadium. and discuss other good topics...
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

We need to meet in the host cities, before Iran games, maybe watch other teams games together in restaurant,bar,street, whatever. Definitely we need to organize to meet each other and other iranian fans there.

Comment

Il probably be going to Russia 2018 for the fifa volunteer program for less than a month, have my interview on the 17th of November. Not that exciting but hey it seems cool!

Comment

both threads are sticked on the top : )
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          both threads are sticked on the top : )
          thank you.
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

What about creating a FB group like "Iranians at FIFA World Cup 2018"? And then add all the people you know coming, keeping it strictly only for those attending?

Comment

Guys, I am sorry for not being able to search this one my own. Stuck in all day training without much access to the internet.

I know tomorrow is the start second round of ticket sale. If I want to get the TST group matches for Iran, will I have to pay for it right away? and if I have to pay for it right away, what is the refund policy?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                Guys, I am sorry for not being able to search this one my own. Stuck in all day training without much access to the internet.
                I know tomorrow is the start second round of ticket sale. If I want to get the TST group matches for Iran, will I have to pay for it right away? and if I have to pay for it right away, what is the refund policy?
                Your credit card is not charged unless you get tickets. Also, call your credit card company and inform them that you may have a large purchase from Switzerland (where the FIFA ticketing merchant is located). Otherwise, your credit card company may deny the transaction.

Comment

What do I need to do to purchase tickets tomorrow? I need 3 tickets for all 3 group matches. Will it be much more difficult to get tickets after this?

Comment

Phase 2 first come first server will start in 4 min

Comment

https://queue.tickets.fifa.com/?c=fi...n-US&t_lang=en
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

You are now in line

You are in line for FWC2018 FCFS1. When it is your turn, you will have 10 minutes to enter the website.

Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

Comment

same .. I knew this would happen ... fuck

Comment

You are now in line

You are in line for FWC2018 FCFS1. When it is your turn, you will have 10 minutes to enter the website.

Your estimated wait time is: 29 minutes

Status last updated: 10:10:14 AM

Comment

You are now in line
                              Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

Status last updated: 10:14:32 AM

Comment

Working...
                              X