Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got my fan id, today, you know how long it will take for it to be delievered?

Comment

also any one know when we buy ticket how long it takes to be shipped?

Comment

Your Fan ID will be shipped by May.
        Your ticket will arrive in May as well.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
          Your Fan ID will be shipped by May.
          Your ticket will arrive in May as well.
          will they provide tracking for both?

Comment

Finally got my airfare. Hotels are getting expensive, let me know if you guys want to meet up in Russia .. I will not go to the last game, even though I have tickets, if you guys want it let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
              Finally got my airfare. Hotels are getting expensive, let me know if you guys want to meet up in Russia .. I will not go to the last game, even though I have tickets, if you guys want it let me know.
              We have whatsapp group and telegram group with all iranians. if you want to join let me know your phone # i will add you in it.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                We have whatsapp group and telegram group with all iranians. if you want to join let me know your phone # i will add you in it.
                Pedram jaan for sure!!check your box!!

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                  Legofish jan, I am not sure, if this will work, as you need the Fan ID beside the tickets to enter the stadium. Just the tickets don´t help.
                  I would try the official portal of Fifa to sell the tickets.
                  Thanks, I thought the new ticket owner could apply to get their own Fan ID. That would suck then

Comment

EBi and Omid announced persian concert on 14 june, opening match day Russia vs. Saudis. The day after we play vs. morrocco. Che mishewaaaaaaaaad...khoda kone jun dashte bashim wase bazi...

Will arrive on 14 june in st. petersburg, will go to persian party/concert from ebi and/or omid, let us wait to see what is exactly planned, but first watching the oponing match on fan fest between russia and saudis......khodkoshiiiii first two days...train should drive very slow = more sleeping
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

I got a lot of airbnbs for this russia trip. Saransk is just ridiculous. Couldn’t find a single hotel room to book. I really hope I don’t get screwed over. Will need to sleep in the streets if they don’t work out. )

Comment

Heard of this scenic town called Ruskeala, which is near St Petersburg. Does anyone know how I can get there from Helsinki?

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus View Post
                          Heard of this scenic town called Ruskeala, which is near St Petersburg. Does anyone know how I can get there from Helsinki?
                          you can get a bus, is cheap and not expesnive

Comment

Applied for Fan ID a month ago. Checked status today it says: "PRINTED" , yet it hasn't been shipped. I know others who've had their ID shipped despite having applied after me.

Is it because we're Iranian and security background check takes longer? If anyone here has their Fan ID, how long since the application date did it take to arrive ?

Comment

Has anyone had any luck booking the free trains to saransk? the website says there is availability but then when you go to book the seats it says there are no seats
                              edit: or kazan. it says there are seats but when you try to book it says no seats.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                                Applied for Fan ID a month ago. Checked status today it says: "PRINTED" , yet it hasn't been shipped. I know others who've had their ID shipped despite having applied after me.

Is it because we're Iranian and security background check takes longer? If anyone here has their Fan ID, how long since the application date did it take to arrive ?
                                Mine took just under 1 month to reach me and I received it today.

Comment

Working...
                                X