Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (NO DISCUSS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone stay at one of the Hilton hotels?

Comment

TICKETS FOR NEARLY ALL MATCHES STILL THERE. they did update yesterday...but the waiting process was very long...iran tickets are there..
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

[QUOTE=HuSsAiN;2557398]You do need Fan ID to enter the stadium, but the names don't have to be matching. I really doubt they will check the ticket name on each ticket.[/QUOTE

they will check like 1 to 10, or so, you have to be lucky. in germany in 7 matches i was checked one or max 2 times in 2006. but probably they tell people to show fan ID up and ticket up (holding up/together) but do not really check the names. specially when a lot of people will come there together,,
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

-

Comment

Guys, who wants to travel from Kazan to Saransk, i found an intersting travel help for you in facebook.
          Also check the sim card information for your mobile phone.

-------
          from facebook profile: Alina Usmanova (alina.usmanova.923)
          https://www.facebook.com/alina.usmanova.923

About Transfer from Kazan to Saransk and City Guide (english):

Small bus - Ford transit
          Direct from Kazan to Saransk with insurance for all passengers. Distance 500 km, aprox 5-6 hours
          Price = 35 euro per person
          We have 17 seats - But 6 is booked (June 06, latest update)
          23 or 24 of June. Will decide with passsangers
          The transfer will be in the morning.

If you contact her, tell her that you come from me (Persianfootball, facebook - saeed noro) probably she will give you discount. I will ask her for this.)

About Kazan:
          I am a guide, so if you are interesting about your in Kazan, I can do it. Duration 2-2,5 hours.

What we are going to see:

Kazan kremlin
          Kazan university
          Old part of the city
          Tatar village
          Price 50 euro( total), max 4 people

About internet provider in Russia 🇷🇺

We have 3 providers: MTC, beeline and megafon.
          You can buy SIM card or modem using your passport.
          For ex. In MTC SIM card with 25 Gb internet that called “smart” costs 1000 rub per month include 1500 min. (good!)

If we are talking about MTC model internet that you can use in iPad or other devices costs 1200 rub per month include 30 Gb in day time, from 12 pm to 7 am unlimited. It calls Internet VIP.
          Also attention if you will be travel city by city with internet VIP you will pay 50 rub per day
          You also can check others providers like beeline and megafon. The prices are almost same.
          sigpic

-

Comment

so will iran morocco be sold out? Sure hope so

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              so will iran morocco be sold out? Sure hope so
              NEARLY EVERY MATCH WILL BE SOLD OUT or 90-95%. they said this before.

but morrocans will be also much in the stadium, i guess more than iranian..
              sigpic

-

Comment

I'm going from Kazan to moscow for a few days and from there to saransk.

I don't think either saransk or kazan are worth spending more than 2-3 days in, though kazan has quite a few things.

all my resale tickets just sold overnight on the fifa website (sold a few iran v spain, morocco and portugal tickets).

Comment

MEGA UPDATE all tickets category for iran matches and a lot of other matches. Get your tickets NOW!
                  sigpic

-

Comment

Guys, can we visit the Lokomotiv training camp TM is at? Any info on this? Ie when can we? Today they took pictures with TM fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X