Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (NO DISCUSS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
    will you be at FanFest on June 15 at 12pm?
    Yes I will be there. See you all PFDCians.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I look forward to your banner buddi.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Name: (Aram)
        PFDC Username: (040)
        Ticket Series and Category: (TST-2, Iran-Morroco)
        Guests with tickets and (age): (1-28)
        Current location: (Stockholm, Sweden)
        Languages you speak: PER/ENG/SWE

Add me on insta, aramadami.

Any gatherings? Plans? Before IR-MR?

Comment

we will update this thread soon, right before the matches. watch out here 10 days before iran first match, around 5 june and before every Iran matches. we will discuss here all plans in june.
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Guys, you absolutely can not miss the fan fests... they were fantastically Iranian and even more fun than watching the matches in Brazil.

Hey, we've only won one WC match, so the after-parties are going to be hard to come by, but we sure know how to party before the games!

Comment

Quick Question what kit will Iran be wearing v Morrocco, red or white

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                Quick Question what kit will Iran be wearing v Morrocco, red or white
                Whatever Morocco will decde to wear, as they are "host" team. i guess they will wear their red, and we our white.

This group is Red-white group, all teams..

Only vs. Spain we will be "host" team and i think we will wear our white jersey while spain will wear their white jersey.

Probably we will wear all time/matches our white cheap 16.15€ jersey (first jersey), while all other nations first jersey is red. so we are also sure our more expensive red jersey won´t get dirty...
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

-

Comment

saeed jan thank you for your effort. can we also add the seating in the stadiums? would be cool to know if a fellow pfdc member is sitting close to one another

Comment

yes you can. of course do it. My personal opinion is, you can start now, but from next week June 4, 5 one week to 10 days prior to the first match, we should all focus in this thread here and organize discuss what to do, where to go/meet and so on. i mean it is clear where we will meet (fan fest mostly) and around this information we will organize, also i wish PFDC vip members will meet/organize with us here.
                    sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                      Guys careful with putting too many details here on an OPEN forum (your name, gender, age, flight number, city you live in and when your house would be empty.....social security number, bank account details.....)
                      especially when the site isn't secured with https!

Comment

guys we can now organize in these days what to do.

Now please join here and send your ideas:

My idea:

14 June we will meet at fan fest and watch russia vs. saudi arabia. let us support russia to get their support also for iran matches. bring with yourself iran AND Russia flag, and have them both around and with you.

i will ariive around 3pm in st. petersburg and have to be quick to reach hotel and fan fest. Our aim should be to watch and support russia at the fan fest or around...and after the match make a pre party on the fan fest with iranian fans. good? come with your iran jersey, you can wear your uhlsport, or puma or whatever iran fan shirt, no problem, and for matchday you can wear your NEW or best jersey and fan shirt...

and on the next day, we will meet from 11am before 12 pm also on the fan fest and continue and join the fan fest iranian support meeting.

But as i said, we should also make fun, party before june 15 with the russians and ourselfs after the opening match.

Persianfootball will come with with PFDC flags and so on i read, and let us all unite..

now we can also organize here what to sing, what to shout. i would prefer if we can sing some good songs together (arash, mansour, and so on football songs beside other traditionell fan shoutings...
                        sigpic

-

Comment

Have the referees been assigned? Interesting to see who the referees are for our games.

Sorry put this question in the wrong thread.

Comment

I have two spare tickets for Iran-Morroco game.

Please PM if you're interested, or I will sell them outside ground.
                            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                              I have two spare tickets for Iran-Morroco game.

Please PM if you're interested, or I will sell them outside ground.
                              How will this work? I assume you're hoping they won't check FanID's, right?

I only ask as I may have to purchase one of these outside the ground for my cousin and try get him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                How will this work? I assume you're hoping they won't check FanID's, right?

I only ask as I may have to purchase one of these outside the ground for my cousin and try get him in.
                                You do need Fan ID to enter the stadium, but the names don't have to be matching. I really doubt they will check the ticket name on each ticket.
                                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                                X