Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (NO DISCUSS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 4 Category 1, TST-4 tickets for Iran guys and I was really excited to get them in 1st sales phase but the more I've looked into it the more I'm turned off... the accommodations are crap yet expensive and travel inside Russia seems to be a logistical nightmare... it's like they haven't thought this through at all.

That's aside from the geo-political risks and the Russian-ultras that are a big problem to overcome in the 1st place to even decide to go. After Germany, I was super impressed with Brazil... they specifically changed flight schedules and added new ones to facilitates easy and affordable travel between the cities.

But it's 3 months before the tournament and it doesn't look like the Russians have even started the planning... if you want to travel to Kazan from Saint Petersburg on the day of the match, the cheapest one way flight is $80 USD, not bad but it will take you 10 hours to get there and you have to start your journey at 3 a.m.!

The only other flight that will get you before the match (non-direct) is $160 USD which is pretty expensive for a connecting flight and waking up at 4 a.m. With a direct flight you have to go there the night before and spend a whopping $450 USD to get there at 2:00 a.m.!!! This is just retarded shit!

Is anyone else having these issues or you guys haven't got that far yet or am I being retarded and looking on the wrong sites?

Comment

^i'd buy 3 of those TST4s if you decided to leave the family behind and go it solo and $ave yourself a bunch of money and logistical nightmares ...!!

seriously though, ive made a stupid mistake of volunteering to Plan this WC trip for 3 of us .... in hindsight it woulda been so much less headache to just go it solo..!! especially when it comes to lodging ...

if i dont get my game tickets this next phase, im seriously considering canceling my flight and apt. and instead just take my own family on a European 3week long driving vacation for just about the same expense or few thousands more ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        I have 4 Category 1, TST-4 tickets for Iran guys and I was really excited to get them in 1st sales phase but the more I've looked into it the more I'm turned off... the accommodations are crap yet expensive and travel inside Russia seems to be a logistical nightmare... it's like they haven't thought this through at all.

That's aside from the geo-political risks and the Russian-ultras that are a big problem to overcome in the 1st place to even decide to go. After Germany, I was super impressed with Brazil... they specifically changed flight schedules and added new ones to facilitates easy and affordable travel between the cities.

But it's 3 months before the tournament and it doesn't look like the Russians have even started the planning... if you want to travel to Kazan from Saint Petersburg on the day of the match, the cheapest one way flight is $80 USD, not bad but it will take you 10 hours to get there and you have to start your journey at 3 a.m.!

The only other flight that will get you before the match (non-direct) is $160 USD which is pretty expensive for a connecting flight and waking up at 4 a.m. With a direct flight you have to go there the night before and spend a whopping $450 USD to get there at 2:00 a.m.!!! This is just retarded shit!

Is anyone else having these issues or you guys haven't got that far yet or am I being retarded and looking on the wrong sites?
        I think you're looking at wrong websites.

I just booked my flight from Kazan to St. Petersburg for $145 USD.....It leaves Kazan at aroiund 10:30 AM, has a short 90 minute layover in Moscow, before landing in St. Petersburg at around 3PM. Very comfortable and normal. Plus it's a boeing and none of those sketchy Russian aircrafts

Buy directly from Aeroflot.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ^i'd buy 3 of those TST4s if you decided to leave the family behind and go it solo and $ave yourself a bunch of money and logistical nightmares ...!!

seriously though, ive made a stupid mistake of volunteering to Plan this WC trip for 3 of us .... in hindsight it woulda been so much less headache to just go it solo..!! especially when it comes to lodging ...

if i dont get my game tickets this next phase, im seriously considering canceling my flight and apt. and instead just take my own family on a European 3week long driving vacation for just about the same expense or few thousands more ..!!
          Yeah, the wife's really not feeling the vibe bro and we don't know anyone in Spain that we trust enough to leave the pets with.

I noticed in the other thread that you were trying to get tickets and were disappointed not to get them so don't worry I can transfer the 3 when the window opens so that you guys can go - doostan bejaye ma but you have to promise to post videos of the pre-match parties!

That just leaves my ticket and I think I can release that for resale... I don't think you can transfer the ticket for the main applicant (at least that was the case before) unless there's a very good reason.

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          I think you're looking at wrong websites.

I just booked my flight from Kazan to St. Petersburg for $145 USD.....It leaves Kazan at aroiund 10:30 AM, has a short 90 minute layover in Moscow, before landing in St. Petersburg at around 3PM. Very comfortable and normal. Plus it's a boeing and none of those sketchy Russian aircrafts

Buy directly from Aeroflot.
          Dude, why would you go from Kazan to St. Petersburg? You need to go the opposite way and then from Kazan to Saransk which itself is another shitshow because there's no direct flights and you have to fly all the way back north to Moscow and back south to Saransk - min. 4 hour journey to travel less than 400 km - faster by car!!!

Comment

^ I only have ticket to the Morocco game and can't stay in Russia beyond 21st. ..Being frank, I see this trip as more of a "Going to Russia" first, and "going to football matches" second, not the other way around.
            By the way, I don't recommend flying/driving from Kazan to Saransk. Firstly, our games are 5 days away and Saransk is a very small and boring city. If I were staying in Russia for all 3 matches, I'd leave Kazan the day after Spain game and go to Samara (loads of history of Yuri Ggarin stuff and race to the space) and maybe Ulyanovsk, Lenin's birthplace (I love cities by the lake), before going to Saransk just the day before the final match.
            Also, another way of transport (that for exsample I am using to get from Nizhny to Kazan) is using blablacar.com . It's also very popular in Europe. People who are driving to a destination, can get you a seat in their car and you pay them a certain amount of money. It's like sharing a car, but the driver has ratings and reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              Yeah, the wife's really not feeling the vibe bro and we don't know anyone in Spain that we trust enough to leave the pets with.

I noticed in the other thread that you were trying to get tickets and were disappointed not to get them so don't worry I can transfer the 3 when the window opens so that you guys can go - doostan bejaye ma but you have to promise to post videos of the pre-match parties!

That just leaves my ticket and I think I can release that for resale... I don't think you can transfer the ticket for the main applicant (at least that was the case before) unless there's a very good reason.

that sounds great...!! damet garm or should i thank your wife for her veto power ..?

Please PM me the details of the transfer process and we'd take it from there, since this is somewhat of a No-discussion thread..!

Comment

Guys careful with putting too many details here on an OPEN forum (your name, gender, age, flight number, city you live in and when your house would be empty.....social security number, bank account details.....)

Comment

can we delete this thread? probably this thread is not needed anymore, and we have the other one, or merge it? Or let it be till world cup?
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

If you have whatsapp or telegram message me, I will add you to groups we have in both applications with other fellow iranians.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

offical i am going to sweden from toronto on june 8, stay there for 3 days, 13 june go helsinki and 14 go st peterburg

Comment

Hi Guys, I ordered 2 BIG banners for Russia: 5 ft x 3 ft. This is for people to find us:

hope you like it.

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 7.54.32 PM.png
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We have both Whatsapp and Telegram group for Iranian traveling to Russia. Let me know if you want to be added to the group. Send me your phone #.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            Hi Guys, I ordered 2 BIG banners for Russia: 5 ft x 3 ft. This is for people to find us:
                            hope you like it.
                            [ATTACH]17926[/ATTACH]
                            will you be at FanFest on June 15 at 12pm?

Comment

Comment

You guys can't miss the fan fests, especially the first one... and the 2nd if we get a good result in the 1st match... they're better than the matches!

Has anyone managed to release any tickets on FIFA? I'm still having difficulties.

Comment

Working...
                                X