Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (NO DISCUSS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (NO DISCUSS)

Guys, we have to make a formation for THIS World Cup.
    Therefore I think it is the best idea to make 2 threads (Sticky) for DISCUSS and NON DISCUSS.

This is the NON-DISCUSS Thread.

Everybody in this forum, which ordered and actually really GOT SUCCESSFULLY Tickets for the FIFA World Cup, please fill-up the following information, to UNIT TOGETHER for the World Cup. (journey, hotel/hostel, flights, and more). But the discussion and chat, you should ONLY do in the OTHER thread.
    This thread is good to unite together (flight, specially hotels/hostel and trips, and planing).

Ticketholder please copy this and fill up:

Name: (Saeed)
    PFDC Username: (saeed_noro)
    Ticket Series and Category: (TST-3, or Supporter Ticket, or Single match ticket for venue/team AND Category)
    Guests with tickets and (age): (1-3)
    Current location: (City, State, Country)
    Flight/Journey to Russia from City/Airport: (Köln CGN, Los Angelas LAX, ...)
    Languages you speak: 1. (...) , 2. (...), 3. (...), ...
    Cities and Locations you like to see in Russia: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Red Square, ...
    Hotel/Hostel: Match 1: (...) , Match 2: (...) , Match 3: (...)

Probably more will be added soon.

Thread will be updated soon.
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

PFDC USERS and IRAN Football Fans, sign up to this Forum and fill up the information if you got Tickets for the World Cup 2018.
    And please discuss in the other thread (No Discuss here)

PFDC Username: saeed_noro

Ticket Series and Category: TST-3 Iran and Final Ticket

Guests with tickets and (age): TST-3 = 2 Guests (30 buddy, 25 my brother) ; Final me and my brother

Current location: Aachen/Cologne (Germany)

Flight/Journey to Russia from City/Airport: Düsseldorf (DUS) - St. Petersburg (LED) back from Moscow (SVO) - Düsseldorf (DUS)

Booked free Trains: St Petersburg - Moscow - Kazan - Moscow - Saransk - Moscow

Languages you speak: 1. German, 2. Farsi, 3. English

Cities and Locations you like to see in Russia: Of course Moscow and St. Petersburg, Kremlin, Red Square, Basilius Cathedral

Moscow: https://www.tripadvisor.de/Attractio...al_Russia.html

St. Petersburg: https://www.tripadvisor.de/Attractio..._District.html

Hotel/Hostel: organization and update LATER (will be discussed in the Discussion Thread)
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

No discussion. No discuss makes no sense.

Comment

PFDC Username: shayan_esteghlal
        Ticket Series and Category: TST-4, CAT3
        Guests with tickets and (age): 3 guests. 25, 24, 31
        Current location: Toronto, ON Canada
        Flight/Journey to Russia from City/Airport: Toronto to Moscow
        Languages you speak: farsi, english
        Cities and Locations you like to see in Russia: Mostly moscow
        Hotel/Hostel: Match 1:
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Remember, the language you speak is called Persian.

If you are speaking in Persian, you say فارسی.

If you are speaking in English, you say Persian.

Enjoy the WC
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            Remember, the language you speak is called Persian.

If you are speaking in Persian, you say فارسی.

If you are speaking in English, you say Persian.

Enjoy the WC
            Technically we speak Parsi and not "F"arsi. Arabic doesn't have the letter "P", and when they took over they were not able to say Parsi so it became Farsi. True story, no BS.

Sorry I discussed, my bad.

Comment

Ay yo .... if its cool with you guys
              please also disclose Costs of your Travel arrangements too..!!
              it'll give us/me some basis for comparison..!
              mine for now, nothing concrete yet, but will likely be flying Solo from USA, probably to Moscow ? or Directly to our first game venue in SP..!!? meeting my brother and my nephew, who'd be coming from Iran.? & probably and mostly hanging out with them..!?
              also a small chance that i pursue a visa to go back home (after 30odd years) for a family visit for a week or so and then go to russia from there and then fly back to usa..!!? sounds bit too complicated, expensive and more everything up in the air..!!

Comment

Hey people.. I got man FanID today. I haven't got my son's yet as I am getting him a new pass and still working on it. But I am officially a World Cup attending dude now. :-)
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  Hey people.. I got man FanID today. I haven't got my son's yet as I am getting him a new pass and still working on it. But I am officially a World Cup attending dude now. :-)
                  sooweeet..!
                  Koongrats Kamran hopefully we meet up somehow too russie ..!!
                  agha shoma FanID to ba informationa ye passporte amricaeet por kardi ? ya irani?
                  there seems to be some confusion about how to go about filling out the Ticket and Fan ID application for us iranians abroad who only have US, Canadian, UK passports (or dual passports) but still want to get Iran game tickets and somehow seat together in TM fans sections of the stadium..!!
                  if you get a chance check out the other WC planning thread and enlighten us with your wisdom on the matter ...!! merci

Comment

^ Yes, I used my US pass and I will check the tread and let you know what I think we should do to all sit together. see you guys in Russia.

Comment

still awaiting confirmation on my ticket, however i have already booked my flights and hotel.
                      i still want to be part of the worldcup/atmosphere even if i dont get a ticket.

flights from manchester UK to st pertersburg £340 return
                      staying at the isaac hotel in st petersburg city centre £50 per night
                      "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

I won my tickets for Morocco and Portugal games. I also have 2 x Kazan venue series (5x2 games = 4 group matches and one quarterfinal game for 2 persons) that I only need to keep my Iran vs Spain tickets and sell the other 4 matches or exchange with a couple of matches in Moscow after Iran's games.

I have also contacted FIFA and they said they will soon start a platform to exchange or return the unwanted tickets and they are the only authority to allow any changes and that the stadiums will not let anyone enter with a different name on the tickets.

here are my recent successful purchase in phase 2:

sp,saransk.png
                        Last edited by webmaster; 02-22-2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Guys be careful with viagogo:

Screenshot_20180222-200805.png

Comment

free-train schedule for ticket holder. it is asking me the following information:

**Number of FAN ID or number of FAN ID request

**Ticket No. or confirmed order No.

a) where do i get above information?
                            b) i have applied for fan-id today, its say there is 72 to process the application. i have asked for them to mail me the fan-id. do i get a electronic copy of it also, so I can fill above information
                            c) where can I get my ticket information. i recently on phase #2 won ticket. but it doesnt say the ticket # nor confirmation order #.
                            this process is so confusing.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Name: Pedram
                              PFDC Username: DJPedram
                              Ticket Series and Category: CAT1(Iran vs Morocco) and CAT1(Iran vs Spain)
                              Guests with tickets and (age): Solo-traveler
                              Current location: Toronto, Canada
                              Flight/Journey to Russia from City/Airport: June13 to June15 - Toronto-Paris-Amsterdam-St. PetersburgJune25 - St. Petersburg-Paris-Toronto
                              Languages you speak: Farsi and English
                              Cities and Locations you like to see in Russia: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kazan
                              Hotel/Hostel: St. Petersburg - Baby Lemonade Hostel (June 14-June 19) Kazan - Geography Hostel Kazan (June 20-June 21) Moscow - Landmark Hostel Arbat (June 22-June24)
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Working...
                              X