World Cup Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup Jerseys

I'm guessing this may have already been posted, but I'm out of the loop. Any of you guys know what the word is on potential release dates for the jersey? Or the sponsor? The current adidas ones seem like they're just the generics with the badge pressed on top.

Iran has 3 dramas until the wc :
    - decent friendlies saga
    - jersey sponsor/kit
    - cq resignation

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Iran has 3 dramas until the wc :
      - decent friendlies saga
      - jersey sponsor/kit
      - cq resignation
      And a bonus episode where some tm players get banned

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8260 met Tapatalk

Comment

Seems there is yet no official deal with Adidas :/

Comment

we should move and get adidas fast

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            we should move and get adidas fast
            IFF is stuck with contracts, and dealing out a new one with Adidas. It's truly frustrating :/

Comment

I wouldn't waste too much time on this topic, respectfully.
              Even if we get Adidas it won't be anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                I wouldn't waste too much time on this topic, respectfully.
                Even if we get Adidas it won't be anything special.
                I dont care if we dont get adidas, I jut want us to have a sponsorship one way or another, if it is with merooj, joma, macron, adidas, puma, etc I dont really care at all. Tired of seeing us wearing ugly training shirts to the game

Comment

Let me tell you young ones something, Iran's friendly, kit sponsor and manager resignation issues are nothing new. Speaking from experience never get your hopes up

Comment

I won't be surprised if we end up with Joma. They slowly sneaked their way into our league, sponsoring Sepahan for a short period and now Persepolis.

Uhlsport - 2014
                    Joma - 2018

The Persepolis 2017 ACL jersey has 3 stripes which could be red white and green for our Team Melli white away kits. But that kit is old now..

I'm not for Joma but I won't complain IF Carlos is satisfied.

Comment

Because ultimately, our players have to be comfortable in them and the kits won't affect their performance on the pitch.

Kits should be th LAST thing for us to worry about.. It's very sad unfortunately. Teams are going to the World Cup wearing top notch jerseys, their focus is on getting results for their country.

It is truly embarrassing that the best team in Asia has to worry about their World Cup kits..

Comment

Working...
                      X